• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Wha? I didn't have anybody there besides me. I think you're just making these things up.
    oh really? I heard many people behind you, talking to you, and giving you tips on how to beat me. THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS WANT TO BATTLE WITH VOICE CHAT ON!!!!!NIMROD.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Okay Darthmoose. Win 1 more time and get promoted!

Shadowdragon, you need to win 2 more times to get promoted!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    oh really? I heard many people behind you, talking to you, and giving you tips on how to beat me. THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS WANT TO BATTLE WITH VOICE CHAT ON!!!!!NIMROD.

Wha? I only have my Mom and my grandma. i was inside my house. you're obviously deaf. man i want concrete proof, or backup. I wasn't outside with anybody. oh wait, the televison was on NIMROD

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Itachi, Burzes, please stop. The match was void, drop the issue.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    apparently not. LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING!!! I AM THE WEAKEST PERSON IN THIS WHOLE LEGION!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF VERY MUCH. *sigh* I'm never gonna be able to get 28 wins.

Hey, you're degrading yourself there. I'll battle you and we'll see about that. I just wanna get your senses up.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Aragorn I'll battle you despite my low chances of success. :laugh:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All right, though we just battled each other a couple days ago.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Yoshistar, does that mean you are joining the roster? No sig is neccesary. Just battle! :D

Welcome Zasz!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I'll take a shot at it Zasz, when you joined the group of course.

name: darth
    fc: 2062 5726 8545

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hey, you're degrading yourself there. I'll battle you and we'll see about that. I just wanna get your senses up.
    I think I know what your gonna do. your feeling sorry for me and your going to get a bad team and make me win.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I think I know what your gonna do. your feeling sorry for me and your going to get a bad team and make me win.

Wtf? who would do that? i wouldn't even do that. not for a million bucks. Edit: oh thanks Cema, need two more wins to go into Rank 6.

Back