• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Charizard931

Fire Heart
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    Hey luckycharms if you are going to battle get on.I"m getting off this[pokecommunity but still be on wifi.Again here is my info LE POOP:1719 0404 4098

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yes.....score one for the playa!!!so i guess one more battle puts me up a rank.whos next??and my chrizard was superior compared to his

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    To who are you talking about? Do you want an unranked battle with me perhaps?

It was Jimmyray >.> it was just suspicious that he disconnects right when my Jolteon was using Thunderbolt on Sleeping Togekiss hurt from Stealth Rock XD

Sorry, No battles right now, I'm coming back later

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm gonna be battling again soon guys, just to inform you. When, you ask? When I get a damn shiny. And i'm able to clone, and transfer it to Dp.

Back