• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legolas Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I loved her soo much but she obviously didn't care.....I even gave back a ring she gave me now.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    )_(.................., -_-, whoa, its that bad? Dude........:'(. I wonder if she gives a dam or not.........., i dout it right now........

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Legolas. ^^ Sorry about that. I had to go to bed because it was getting totally late. And I was sleepy. But when I need more Green Day songs I will let you know. Thanks again. ^__^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    bubbleicious said:
    legolas...are u still mad at me?cause if u are....NOT MY FAULT!!!!

Meh, no i ain't, i just NEVER want him in this club, >_<. And Kylie, tis no problem, XD. How are you two??

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    lol, i can't because of Mr.Tacher, that B*%$&, but, i can call him, and he can come over ad stuff, XD. So, what ya up to?

Chito

*GREEN DAY RULE'S*
    Years
    Hey lego and bubble how are you guys?from now on my mom lets me go on every night.I havent talked to you guys long time exccept for bubble.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Hey, that ain't ture :'( I talk to you on the phone sometimes, when were both bored, XD! Amd oh, YAYNESS! THats great dude, can't wait to see you tomorrow, XD. And, um, i'am great, considering i am doing well with my homework, XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back