• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Lgendary dogs

UBCS

Lotad lover
    Years
    I can't catch Entei. Every time i use my Dugtrio Entei just uses roar. Is there a way to protect me against roar? can anyone help me?
    The Lgendary dogs

Last edited:

Xaivier

You trust me with a title?
    Years
    Catch a pokemon that knows mean look, now make sure it is faster, and open with that. Entei cannot escape, now, switch to a pokemon that can put him to sleep and keep him that way. Switch to scizor (if you have him that is) and false swipe him down to 1hp. Catch him. Celebrate.

I cant remember which pokemon is GSC has mean look, if you can get misdreavus in GSC use her, she has it, otherwise I dont know.

Good luck.

EDIT: I have not done this in a year or two. I cant remember if it works or not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Mean Look/Block/Spider Web/whatever doesn't work. Roar gets around it. The only way if you don't have a Master Ball really is to just be a lot faster than it, deal damage but not KOs, and eventually it will have low HP. Then chuck an Ultra Ball every time you see it. Or put it to Sleep. That always helps.

Fearless

Franchise
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    ...if not, then you can use a golbat and feed it a few carbos to gain that extra speed over Entei.

Back