• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    The Lost Islands League

PG-13 Role-Play!
    Main thread located here.​

There [are/is] 2 spots open.​

The Story:

In the very middle of the Atlantic there is a string of islands known as the Lost Islands. They are named so because they are very difficult to find, so they are lost. Every five years a tournament is held in the Lost Islands. It is meant to bring together the toughest trainers around. Each contestant is required to leave all of their pokemon behind and start with three Lost Pokemon. The contestants job: Explore all 17 islands and collect each of the badges. Once a contestant has done this, they may take on the final challenge; The Lost Tournament.

The Problem:

There has been a mysterious group lurking around the islands lately. People and pokemon have gone missing, sometimes even found dead. The trust between people and pokemon has been severed and something very strange is in the air. The best have been investigating and have found nothing. Because of this, few visit the islands anymore, few participate in the tournament, few are even known to be here at all. The islands have truly become lost.

Your Job:

As you've probably guessed, you're a contestant in the Lost Islands League. All of the role-players will be in the tournament and they will go around all 17 of the islands training, catching pokemon, collecting badges and unveiling the secrets of the Lost Islands. Discover the truth behind this heinous group and save the islands. Do you have what it takes to be an Island Master?

The Islands:
    Spoiler:

The Lost Islands League Starters:

*You may choose up to three. Though they have to be from different types*

Spoiler:

Characters and Special Sections:

Spoiler:

The Sign Up section:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I'm lost :( (See, I did read the rules)

Since Charzeon's name is crossed out, I'm assuming there's an open spot.
    So... I'm bringing my SU back from the dead!
    Spoiler:

So, if there really is an open spot, am I accepted?

Also, do you want me to make a region map for the Lost Islands?

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Grr...my reply didn't go through

@Ynfiniti8 - They've been there :P And because we may see them and they may have something to do with the major plot. But I may drop a few, maybe.

@Dragonite - Yes, there is a spot open. No, I want to wait for maybe one or two more people to give more than one person a chance. Yes, you may draw a map. If I like it bettter than the current one, I may use it.

Years
    Gonna work on my next entry. Since no one (I think) is done with day 3 I may also use tomorrow (23rd) to do some more things. Nothing major though.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Well, I've gotten word that Sparky is unable to get onto PC, so I'll just stick whatever we have right now and put a to be continued on it.

But first I have to go to Tae Kwon Do...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Don't worry, I'm not AWOL yet.

Going to double-post (maybe even triple-post; we'll see).

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I'm still here, just quiet. And I've finished Day 3. So I won't post until Day 4. It's not like my path intersects with anyone else's though.

I'm still fun to have around, though, right? I'm eccentric!

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I'm home children, I missed you all so much! I really don't know why I couldn't get onto PC, but can now, and I don't ever want to leave! *weeps a tear*

Nah, I'm not getting that emotional, but I'm glad I can use PC again, and I hope to post soon. Can't let Michaela have all the fun here now can we? Grifspark out, and probably getting a post ready...

Nakuzami

Years
    I'm home children, I missed you all so much! I really don't know why I couldn't get onto PC, but can now, and I don't ever want to leave! *weeps a tear*

Nah, I'm not getting that emotional, but I'm glad I can use PC again, and I hope to post soon. Can't let Michaela have all the fun here now can we? Grifspark out, and probably getting a post ready...

YOU. ARE. BACK!
    And I am gone :P I will be gone for a couple of days, probably about a week, for the holidays. Too busy enjoying my presents (which includes many pokemon games, including Guardian Signs and more :P) and I will be at my dad's, which has no computer except at the library.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    YOU. ARE. BACK!
    And I am gone :P I will be gone for a couple of days, probably about a week, for the holidays. Too busy enjoying my presents (which includes many pokemon games, including Guardian Signs and more :P) and I will be at my dad's, which has no computer except at the library.
    I got Guardian Signs for Christmas too!
    Anyway, the map's hard to make. Archipelagos aren't easy; well, not as easy as regions. I'll post the map here when it's finished. And it's fine that you're gong away for a little while.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Is Guardian Signs even out yet? Meh, I've got way to many other things to do. So, how is everybody?

Awaiting... in the shadows... :bandit:

Seriously though, I'm waiting for a reply. I hate double-posting when it's my turn to act twice xD

Nakuzami

Years
    Is Guardian Signs even out yet? Meh, I've got way to many other things to do. So, how is everybody?

Yus. Came out October 4th. I just beat it yesterday :P Now i'm working on Explorers of Sky.
    Well, i'm still at my dad's, so this will likely be my only post until I get back to my mom's (hopefully in 2 or 3 days)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Now i'm working on Explorers of Sky.
    *Pirate accent* Yaarrghh, tis' a good game.
    Anywho, out of the pirateyness, if that's even a word. Which characters are you playing as on it? My first run-through used Riolu as my character, with Vulpix as my ally. It worked surprisingly well once Riolu learnt DrainPunch. But now I'm going through with Pikachu and Eevee, which is rather fun as I have Ampharos as my recruit. I just need to find a Thuderstone for Eevee and I can go all Lightningy on them.

Wow, pirateyness and lightningy...

Nakuzami

Years
    Now i'm working on Explorers of Sky.
    *Pirate accent* Yaarrghh, tis' a good game.
    Anywho, out of the pirateyness, if that's even a word. Which characters are you playing as on it? My first run-through used Riolu as my character, with Vulpix as my ally. It worked surprisingly well once Riolu learnt DrainPunch. But now I'm going through with Pikachu and Eevee, which is rather fun as I have Ampharos as my recruit. I just need to find a Thuderstone for Eevee and I can go all Lightningy on them.

Wow, pirateyness and lightningy...

Oh my! I was Riolu my first playthrough too, until I lost the game. He was the one I was aiming for and I just happened to get him first.
    This time i'm playing as a Phanpy with Riolu as my partner. Both times I had Riolu his name was Auron.
    Now at the same time I am working on Shadows of Almia. I'm also fairly far in Ratchet and Clank and am on the last level in Ratchet Deadlocked. Then I must go to my sister's to get my Mario Kart data and I also need a gamecube memory card so that I can play Mario Sunshine. I think those are all of the games I got for Christmas :P

Now, let's get on with the RP!

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:
    Back