• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lu Fei Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ok that's alright, but what I'm saying is that you are my family member, since you said you are related to the Sun Family, but you won't be my brother, just make up what you would want to be like a distant cousin, or something like that. You have many options, but you can't be an uncle to me since you will probably be younger than Lu Fei, so just pick whatever comes to your mind. Kratos Chan is playing Ma Chao, and I posted that Ma Chao's father Ma Teng is my uncle, so that makes me and Kratos Chan cousins (in the game of course). For the passage just put why you joined my army, it's not that hard. Remember everybody one paragraph is the least, sorry but I need just one solid paragraph to let us continue. You can make as many paragraphs as you want, I'm just asking for the least to be one good paragraph.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: Oh Ok i get it now lol sorry.

IC: I am Lu Fei's Distant cousin. He called for help so I came immediatly. I came to help him to avenge his father (my uncle) and to unify China. I am good as a war lord i can make good strategies as well so If you think I am worthy I shall help you. I am good as a warlord because I trained at the school of Martial arts so I know different fighting moves and then I went to a stratgey school and learnt of different strategies to use against my enemiy and I passed my exams for both schools

Last edited:

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Well since you were confused I'm gonna give it to you. Now that is good a distant cousin, I see that you saw what I last posted but that's alright you can be a distant cousin. I will accept the paragraph since it's pretty much in general speak but I will still accept it. Also you can be a Warlord, if you just add some more details why you should be my Warlord. Like who you trained with, or in this case studdied with? Who was your tutor? Just put a little more detail and you can be my Warlord. Also even though you are my cousin (in rp) I'm not gonna let you become a Warlord because of that reason, because you know I will treat all my loyal generals the same, I will treat every one like they are my family. So that would be unfair if I let you be a Warlord because your my cousin. You know, so I try to be fair, now you just need some more detail inot it and your our Warlord.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Okay then...

It was Summer. As usual, I was collecting funds for a cause. This time it was an orphanage. I traveled across China. But in one town, while passing by, I heard the conversation of people about this warrior striving to unify China, that was named Lu Fei. I didn't interess much until I returned home. There, a person was waiting for me.
    "Mom! You're here!"-I shouted, hugging my mother.
    We had a large conversation about what we had been doing until then, she talked to me about Lu Fei. I told her I didn't care much, and she replied that I coould serve as a strategist, as I had great skill. I asked her why. The answer was...

"Well, you know, he's Lu Bu's brother."
    I stood up, braking my cup of tea.
    "He's what?!"
    "Yes..."
    "Well then, I will have to help then. Goodbye mother."-I said, saddling my horse and leaving to his castle.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: Ill start too

ic: "Why does there have to be wars?" I heard a little kid say to his mother while leaving for battle. "To sort thing out. Kind of like a disagreement." the mother resopnded. I tried not to listen, but that statement by the child stayed with me. Why does there have to be wars...? I shook my head, and continued down the road.

I squeezed my horses reins tighter, thinking about it. "Whats the point...?" I asked myself.

~3 days later~

"Where do we sign up!?" I said, looking around. The camp was full of more people than I expected, and I didnt see another girl anywhere. I finnaly saw a line-thing, and approached it. "Uh...is tis where we sigh up for the army?" I asked the guy everyone was talking to.

He looked at me, and then said, "Well, wow old are you? You seem very young for the army." I ignored the comment on my size, and said, "Kasani Tsumi. Sign me up." and I walked away to find a good camp site.

Last edited:

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Patience Squall we need the other two to write thier stories then we can start. Kasanai that's even better! Now when we get later in the story, then I will want you to put in a way for you to get as one of my generals, because, I want all of you to be a general, or strategist, or Warlord, but anyway, my point is, I'm not gonna have a soldier, but for Kasanai I'll make an exception, if she does something later in the story. My idea would be that during one battle, I become foolish and get right in the middle of it, then out of no where, one of the enemy soldiers try to cut me from behind, and all of a sudden Kasanai kills him and protects me. Then blah blah blah, I talk to her and appoint her as one of my Generals. Well it doesn't matter whatever you want Kasanai, that was just an idea, I just need to appoint you for some reason to be my general, but that will happen when we start ok! ;)

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    ooc: This is how I joied. Hope this is better than the other I wrote.

It was a normal day I was walking when I sudenly hear some people talking about a man that was searching for people to help him unify China, they said that this man called Lu Fei had gone t a battle whit an army of 60 warriors against one empire tat had around 1000-1500 and he won they killed althe 1000 enemies and of his army only 8 soldiers die that day. "It looks like he must be very strong if hecan do things like that I think I will help him besides this can be fun" I said " can someone tell me where can I sign-up for this? I will like to sign-up quik before I miss te chance."

Last edited:

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    Name: Gan Liao
    Weapon: Okay, I need to explain. Basically it is two of Gan Ning's-style swords connected at the handles. That would make it a double-sided sword. Basically, think of Cao Pi's weapon, but replace those swords with Gan Ning's.
    Personality: Calculative, enjoys to train, seeks a future where he has a name for himself. Easy to get along with, but easy to become enemies with. Quick to draw a weapon against anyone who stands in his way, many peopel tend to avoid him.
    Description: ( I suppose I can abide by the rules ^_^)
    https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/products/...musou3_c31b.jpg
    Change hair color to silver, lose the tatoos and bells. Change the pants, belt sash, and headband to blue. Also, his skin is a little darker as well.
    Family: Brother is Gan Ning.
    Horse?: Shdaow, a jet black horse with a silver mane and tail.
    Skills: Nothing special. Just has a great sense of navigation, if that counts.
    Character: Original Character
    Other: Borther left for another country 3 years back, leaving only a note, which said, 'I've gone to folow my dream little brother. Someday, I'll return. When that time comes, I'll find you.'

OOC: Is that good? If it is, I'll put how I joined you in my next post.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Sorry y'all I haven't been on in a while. Now Zabuza are you really starting the RP or you are ptting on how your are joining my army? If it's joining my army then that's good just put some more detail, or maybe add something spicy in there, like you did join my ranks as a troop by signing up, but why did you think I was strong, and someone already put that they joined because I'm Lu Bu's brother, you can put that you over heard that but also add something else like, I don't know I took down an army of 3000 with just me and 50 troops, and in the end I came with 45....oh yeah that would be awsome :cool: but you can put whatever comes to mind, and if you liked my little detailed description, then you can say it, but add some more excitement than what I did and some different words, and that would be golden. Ok y'all we just need one more person to do thier intro and we can start. Now Sima Yi's Apprentice, you can join that sounds really good to me. So you can just go ahead and post you intro and then we wait on the last person and we can get started! That sounds exciting, posting that you brother left for something, oooo I want to know :D , but it all comes to patience you will soon tell us.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: Thanks, I figured I'd put that little bit in, just to create a foreshadow that something could happen in the future. But, anyway, I'll begin.

IC: I spun around once more through the air, my weapon flying out of my hands, through the air like a spinning fan blade. A spray of blood erupted a few feet away, the corpse of my last enemy, falling to the ground in half. My weapon returned to my hand like a boomerang would, and then proceeded to turn towards my small force.

I announced, "That is the last one, our enemies have been eliminated! This will show people not to mess with us! We may be small, but in skill, we outnumber any who opress us!"

Raising this army from nothing is something I don't feel right doing. I've ehard of a new person who seemed to raise from the background, as a new lord. His name is Lu Fei, if I remember right. Seeing as I don't trust any of these Lords from Wei, Wu, Shu, or any of the others, he seems like my best bet.

Then, our forces began to set up camp. Tents were carefully raised, food was distributed to everyone, which they greatly deserved, and a massive fire was lit in the center of our camp. After the work was done, they started to mingle around the camp, talking and eating with each other.

I turned to who is likely the highest-positioned person in my small group, a woman by the name of Zhen Cai. He said, "You seem to be in deep thought. Is there something troubling you?"

I replied, "No, I've just been thinking about our situation. All of these villages are under the control of either Wei, Wu, or Shu, so barely any of these people are willing to join us. At this point, I believe the next best idea for us is to combine with Lu Fei. He seems to be promising, and with an infamous family relationship, I'm interested to see what he can do. What do you think?"

She replied, "That seems like a wise choice. When will we depart?"

I replied, "We will set for his main compund tomorrow. It is only past that small hill. If we march at a steady pace, it will only take about 2 hours."

Zhen nodded and returned to her tent for the night. Probably a good idea for me to do the same. Tomorrow will either open a new path to our destiny, or close them all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Next Day)

My eyes slowly opened, being greeted by a bright beam of sunlight. I walked outside of the tent, and noticed a cool breeze flowing through the air. This is a ncie day. Perhaps it foretells what could happen with my proposal?

Within an hour, the camp had been packed and cleaned up completely. We began the short march towards the mainpoint of Lu Fei. When we reached the top of the hill, and went completely over, we were greeted by a grand sight. A castle of great proportions, and a fertile land was laid out in what seemed like painting.

With this sight, our location had been reached, and our objective soon to be completed. I entered the castle alone, and went into talks with Lu Fei. Soon enough, he seemed to approve of me, and accepted me into his forces.

OOC: I wanted to go more into the discussion, but I'm not allowed to control a different character. >_< Is that good enough?

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ok first of all, I forgot to say this in my last post but, you put your caracter as a Original. It seems to me like a made up character, but that's ok you can change it later that was the only flaw. But I'm not gonna be a jerk and say you can't join cuz of one little flaw. So just change it and your golden.....now for your starting post this is what I got to say. ".................. :'( :) :D :knockedou oh my god that was awsome." Now I'm a bit curious with the conversation, so right now we will bend the rules a bit cause I want to know the conversation, that's the best and most important part of how you joined. Thank you for saying the land is beautiful, well it is because it was the first base of Lu Fei's father's army, then Lu Fei's father was killed by Yuan Shao's father, and Lu Fei tried to continue the army name. Now before any of you put that there was a grand or huge or anything that has to do with a big and strong looking army greeting you, I have to say that there isn't. My army is very very small. Yes I was supposed to start with what ever was left of my father's army, well the problem is that the Yuan family isn't really a honorable family, even after defeating the Fei army they still killed who ever was still alive. Yup that is terrible, but i managed trying to survive with a small group, but that doesn't mean it will stay like that forever, in time it will grow into an army like Cao Cao's, but that will take time. Also if any of you were wondering if I will take the Emperor's request and kill Dong Zhou, the answer is yes. Even though my brother Lu Bu is in that army (you all know what Lu Bu will do to Dong Zhou right ;) ) I will not send my army to fight Dong Zhou if u Bu is fighting, but if it does happen then we will try to stay away from Lu Bu. ok Now I'm saying to much, so just add the conversation Sima Yi's Apprentice nad it will be better than what you already have which is awsome by the way. I'm not saying that every is not as good as him, I'm saying he has the best so far. Don't worry I will not make you all right a whole paragraph every time you post, you can make your posts as long as you want, but I'm saying that I like alot of detail in posts, from me or others! So just keep it up and soon we will start.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back