• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lu Fei Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ok I guess since my sister is taking to long to post, we can just start off. We will be starting with the first objective. Which is keeping the lands safe from bandits and what not. Then later I will start with an inventation from the emperor that my uncle Gongsunzan is leading n army against the Yellow Turbans, but that will be later, so who ever feels like starting go right ahead.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Lol first of all I'm laughing and then I'm not laughing. :dead: Sorry but no you keep what weapon you posted, and second, Lu Bu has a Hlaberd, and I have a similar Dual Bladed Halbreds, I have two of them. We are the only one's that can have a Halberd. Also we need to work together on defeating bandits, remeber this is China, they are not just some mere bandits they are close to being soldiers and strong ones at that. So there will most likely be 1,000 of them, cause we are in the south lands, so there will be strong and big numbered bandits. You had an ok start so just change it or post something new such as, you and your horse where sent to protect the East walls and saw a group of a couple 100 bandits, while the town people were still outside the castle, so you had to act fast and protect the inocent lives down there. Now being that your not Lu Bu post that some people didn't make it and got killed some how. Also since you acted without my troops' help you fought the bandits by yourself. One more thing, you don't defeat bandits or anyone else just like that with one swipe, again you are not Lu Bu, but even he can't take out enemies easily it takes time, so put some detail into your fights please, cause if this is your best then I don't want to see how you fight in real hard battles, but make sure you don't put to much detail we don't want to get sick. Do you think you can get it like that? Hopefully this will turn out better with some edit. Don't worry I'm not saying your a bad RPer I'm saying just go by the MY small rules. *Details* :) The rest of us will be fighting with troops helping or not, but either way we will be fighting also. My opinion it would be foolish to have troops t help since I only have 250 troops, yup it's pathetic but that's how great leader's start. Weak then they grow. If you guys really want to use troops then you will have to say how many went with you, and how many survived after the battle. Ok I think we covered things that we need to know so far, so let's keep it up everyone.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ooc: Well if you guys are changing your mind that easily. Then there better be no complaints!
    In: The townspeople were having another normal day, going outside the castle walls and doing what they do best. Whether it be farmwork, rasing animals such as horses (which this army needs because we only have 50 and 250 troops), talking, meeting with families, etc. All of a sudden a woman cries off in the distance, and black smoke raises into the air. 2500 bandits start suurounding the castle. "Everyone come quick we will have a quick meeting! First off I want you to hold off those bandits until the people retreat into the castle, each of you will take 10 troops with you, sorry but that's all I can allow you to have right now. Later I will tell you individually what you will do next, now ride in the name of Lu Fei, and show them who not to mess with." Lu Fei said with aggression in his voice.
    Ooc: Now will you guys start?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: what do u mean? its ur RP, you HAVE to start it

ic: I looked up from the horrifyingly gross looking bowl of slop, threw it across the tent, and grabbed my sword. I noticed our leader, and ran over to him. "What happened?" I asked.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    I nodded to Lu Fei picking up my sword and running outside. I pointed to my guards.

"OVER THERE NOW" I shouted as they obeyed and charged across the field. I grabbed my sword and ran the other way attacking as many bandits as i could.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Sr. I will go on my own if you don't have any problems with that" Toboe asked Lu Fei. Then he left and went outside to find and kill the bandits alone only with his sword.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Soldiers, we must protect the villagers from dying, I do not like having to go through family deaths. We will do everything we can to protect them and yourselves, alirght?" Lu Fei yelled out to his army. "Toboe keep yourself in good hands." Lu Fei added. In just a matter of ten minutes, already some towns people died by these evil bandits, and Lu Fei's army was already getting smaller. "**** these guys are good." Lu Fei said to himself. Hearing his soldiers' voices telling him not to go out by himself, Lu Fei did it any way. He charged out and saw a group of thousands heading right for him. "You will all die by my blade." he yelled as he jumped off his red hare, and started slashing at them 5 at a time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back