• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lucky☆Star Fanclub!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Heck yea it does XD

I like the ending songs O__O; I think it's creative how each character gets to sing a song instead of just a solid song used for the whole series.~

I personally liked episode 5's ending xD Konata trying to sing Cha-La-Head-Chala...XDD She sounded like she was trying so hard to be one of those heavy metal rockers XD

I actually skipped the ending for the first few episodes, but I went back and watched it again and I gotta agree. That was so funny.

Me join.I like the girl with the long purple hair.

Welcome, and I think that's Kagami, right? If it is, then she's my favourite character as well.

And I just finished watching episode 12. It was enjoyable as always, especially Konata's speech when she's addressing Kagami and Tsukasa. It's so professional and ridiculous. It was good...

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hehehe really?Thats cool.I havent seen any anime.I just love the opening.The background looks as if it was a real one.I get lazy..I feel lazy too watch the anime.But I wil.sooner or later.
    Whwn ever im not lazy!!!Yey!!! ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I actually skipped the ending for the first few episodes, but I went back and watched it again and I gotta agree. That was so funny.

Yup,same here.The first time I paid attention to the endings were the one where they just spent the whole ending talking and stuff so I got bored.They sang a FMP! song for one ending...but I didn't recognize it off the bat so I kinda ignored it as well ^^; Than when Cha La Head Cha La came on,me and my sister were like "ZOMG DRAGONBALL Z!" and we spent like,5 minutes laughing our arses off ._. XD;

Welcome pink tiger :33
    Eh,I get lazy to watch anime sometimes too ^_^ But you'll enjoy it more,I'm sure! 8D
    Kagami is cool..x3 I prefer Tsukasa though~:3

Years
    Welcome sissy pinky! ^_^

Yeah, I got bored with the first few minutes as well. But yeah, it gets better. : )

I finally saw episode 12 today. Yaaay~!

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hey pink-tiger. ^^

And yeah Kagami is cool as well. XD

And Midori Chi, are we allowed to post links to other sites about Lucky Star?

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hey.. can i join?

Luck Star is awesome :D

Konata is my favourite character.. as she reminds me of me, despite my gender :x

Years
    Welcome Eureka1! =D
    Yaaay! Another person whose favorite is Konata! ^_^

As long as the sites don't have anything bad in them, then yes.
    You can post pics too.

Years
    Well, Konata works at a bakery, right?
    And she said she works there because she gets to wear a maid's outfit. XD

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Well, Konata works at a bakery, right?
    And she said she works there because she gets to wear a maid's outfit. XD

Really..? i thought it was a costume/maid cafe

~_~ i wanna see the rest :(

13 isnt even out yet.. and theres 24 of them :(:(

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    There's a picture with Konata as Haruhi and Miyuki as Mikuru out there in the Internet~ :3

I'll try and find it XD
    I caught up by watching part of 9 today >]

Years
    Really..? i thought it was a costume/maid cafe

~_~ i wanna see the rest

13 isnt even out yet.. and theres 24 of them

Oh yeah, that's right. I was wrong. XD

I wanna see the rest too. ><

There's a picture with Konata as Haruhi and Miyuki as Mikuru out there in the Internet~ :3

Cool! =D

Eureka1

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    i got that picture (4chan ^-^;)

looks like its a screencap from a video though.. so maybe.. :O

(that took an eternity to upload)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    i got that picture (4chan ^-^;)

looks like its a screencap from a video though.. so maybe.. :O

(that took an eternity to upload)

Cute pic! It kinda reminds me of Ouran High School for some reason....

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    Hmm, I'd love to join. I've watched Lucky Star up to the latest episode, which is 12? I think. My favorite characters would be Konota, just because she's a hardcore anime and MMO fan. Also, for the comment of where Konota works, she works at an Anime Café, if I last remember. I like the Lucky Star endings, such as when Konota was singing Cha-La Head Cha-La, which I actually started screaming. I was never too fond of the talking at the end, but watching it now, I've learned to like it. The song in the beginning is just so up-beat, pretty cute.

Years
    Welcome! =D

Woot~ Another Konata favorite! ^__^

Yup, I felt like screaming along with the Cha-La Head Cha-La, but I decided not to. XD

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    It's fun to scream with that song when Konota sings it, unfortunately, I got in trouble for creating such a racket. Oh well, it was fun. =o Oh and, every episode comes out on Thursday, right? Just that sometimes won't be subbed until later, correct? If that's so, it's possible the next episode (13) would come out tomorrow. Can't wait, something to do, well watch, over this mildly boring summer.

Back