• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Lumiose Press Message theory

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    I have a theory about who the chief of the Lumiose Press is.
    The message says that she went to look for the Legendary in the mountains.Also a Team Flare Admin said that his suit is dirty due to digging in the mountain for the legendary.
    So we can assume she was a Team Flare member.Who could be a Press chief and a Team Flare member?
    Remember at times that a woman popped up on the Holocaster saying recent news?That was Malva one of the E4.And lets not forget that the Holocaster was a Team Flare invention.Also Malva says that she was a top Holocaster reporter when you challenge her.
    So my theory is the Malva fell in love with Lysandre like many other girls in Lumiose and followed him everywhere he went.So when you beat Lysandre and crushed his dream she got pissed off and wanted revenge which also explains how aggresive she is towards you.

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years
    Very interesting theory! It actually makes a lot of sense. I always wondered why Malva was so aggressive, and this would explain it. But when did Malva become one of the Elite Four ? Was it before or after we defeated Lysandre ? Perhaps it was after we defeated him, she left to find a way to crush us, so she went to the Elite Four.
    Malva also uses Fire types, a type Team Flare used. So perhaps you're right...

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I'm not entirely sure what the point is here?
    Are you trying to say Malva is the press chief or just a member of Team Flare? If it is the former it is plausible but with only those lines of dialouge as proof it's a little shaky. If it's the latter well it's well known Malva is a Team Flare member, the Looker missions pretty much spell that one out.
    As for the Shipping that's pure speculation, but I can buy it.

Years
    Can't the press chief and team flair just be looking for same legendary. I have a theory that in the future event or something looker might pick up on the missing press cheif and ask you to help him investigate and you go to the mountains where it would turn out team flairs involvement is preventing the chief from returning. Maybe she/he was held captive for her knowledge of the legendary. This could create the event that could introduce diancie, volcanion, or hoopa... Im hoping we will get story events like this for xy kinda like celebi in hgss

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe the legendary was Zygarde...but they failed to find it...thus leading to the next part of the Kalos saga.

I think Malva is the chief as she's involved with the media, and Lysander used the Media to send his messages, which must mean either he's in charge or someone close to him and Team Flare...plus Malva sort of didn't show up in the main story until we face the E4...so she had to be doing something for Flare.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    All these theories are so interesting... never thought of Malva that way. It makes sense though. I also think that the legendary that she's hunting for is probably Zygarde. Who knows, maybe we'll see something in the sequel~

Back