• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
Years
oooh, i might not be depending on how it goes :)
see, we said we'd get me up to trainer in 2 weeks, it's only just been a week and i'm nearly there :D

well, i'm off, i shall be on tomorrow :)
peace out :P

Years
haha, no no problems with you yet XP

only problem is ur username, my mum saw it and thought i was on somethin dodgy :|
nearly got banned from the comp :P
Lucky, my parents are WAY to suspicious. My mom told me to keep my history low because it was way too full and now my dad thinks I've been looking at you know what. And my parents don't even want me to be on any forum because they think I'll tell some guy where I live and that I wish to be raped...
oooh, i might not be depending on how it goes :)
see, we said we'd get me up to trainer in 2 weeks, it's only just been a week and i'm nearly there :D

well, i'm off, i shall be on tomorrow :)
peace out :P
God why are you people on half of a day and then gone? Or is it like midnight there?

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Its only 8:45 PM here SRkid... I highly doubt you wish to be raped...

Just Darth

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Put your parent's online now!!!! I'll bang 'em! and where you going?

Years
Put your parent's online now!!!! I'll bang 'em! and where you going?

If I got caught I'd have to close the account, be grounded for a month and have to "explain". They are so annoying. They think what they do it normal. Stalking your own kid on the internet is VERY weird. They are always checking my history. It's so freaking gay.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
Just the usual. EV training.

Lol, I almost had a huge 7:7 event trade, but the kid backed out.

Just Darth

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Oooh! That would have been juicy! and unlucky of you SRkid my parents are a bit more relaxed than yours it seems

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
Hahaha. My parents used to check the history when I was younger.

Then I made some little APP that when your parents look at your history, the computer shuts off :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
I made a little PC APP that made your computer shut off when your parents tried looking at your history

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
Years
Bacckkk and i still need to give joe his razor claw and shiny. my wifi is permanatly working now so im excited

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I guess we will find out if he posts on the MM website... and JKLAZ tomorrow if you get on can I have an IV battle b/c I need to start training my new team... none ready to battle yet

JKLAZ

Years
wait whats an iv battle?

and wassup Joe i see you i have your claw and an Iv'd starmie that i cloned from darth

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
So yeah, it's Chris. I got banned for having a "improper username"

This is my new one so we gotta fix everything

JKLAZ

Years
hey chris lol at the username. get on wikispaces pc is acting slooow on my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back