• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen the main male character...something odd

Tweak

is that thing on his head a hat? or his real hair> =/ many artists depict it in different ways, does anyone know what it is officially?

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I've always thought it was his hair...I never thought of it as being a hat until now. :o

Judging from the sprites, the points of the hat/hair look too wild to be just a hat...and it would be a pretty weird looking hat. :\

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • It is hair according to my images and sprites I recorded. Why is it odd to have white hair? there is nothing odd about that. I don't think its a hat, try getting some images of him [GOOGLE] And type for your image search: Pokemon Trainer. Then you will see what i mean.

Tweak

its still bugging me...since i'm drawing a picture of him and i can't decide whether to make it his hair or his hat. =/ i know there is nothing wrong with white hair...but...

>O< this is still bugging me. i need answers...official answers. i guess we can't tell until he either takes off his "hat" or headband. *bleh*

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • If your drawing a picture of him. Its up to you ;)
    Anyway:
    [BRENDAN]
    >White hair and a headband
    >A long sleeve shirt. Black/Red
    >Long pants. Black/Red

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that's his hair. I never thought that was a hat but then again I chose the girl most of the time so what would I know. :D Btw, Stewie&Rupert where can you find that movie?

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • It's his hair. Wierd, yes, but I got used to it after a while. I wish there was a manga like Dengeki Pikachu for GS &/or RS...might clear a few things up

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Its hair because in The official Nintendo Power Strategy Guide it shows him caring for his torchi and you can clearly see the headband all around then upwords from the top of it you see the white hair which is pretty odd that he has white hair -_-.

Years
  • ...hmmm... we may never know... In the manga he wears the cap thing. He never revealed his real hairstyle yet... *glances at Senri* oh boy... I wouldn't want that happening... XD

Back