• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Malamarvellous Gallery

Years
  • Hello everybody! I just thought I would share some of the things that I do from time to time.
    Most things I show will be Pokemon-related, but I do have quite a few other artworks that I may share as well.

I am also an animator and have animated a few things before, but not sure if I will post those since they are external links to YouTube etc.

This will be updated from time to time

Pokemon-related
    Spoiler:

Other
    Spoiler:

Fakemon
    Spoiler:

Mega Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Alolan Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• ooh Cute! I really like these in particular. Sugimori's art style is simplistic but fairly difficult to pull off and you're on your way to a good match. If you plan to draw Sugimori-styled evolutions for them (which would be awesome to see) I recommend reworking your flames a bit to match up—Sugimori's style of drawing flames is stylized much differently than yours, which are a bit more cartoony.

Keep it up pleaase!

Years
  • ooh Cute! I really like these in particular. Sugimori's art style is simplistic but fairly difficult to pull off and you're on your way to a good match. If you plan to draw Sugimori-styled evolutions for them (which would be awesome to see) I recommend reworking your flames a bit to match up—Sugimori's style of drawing flames is stylized much differently than yours, which are a bit more cartoony.

Keep it up pleaase!

Thank you! The evolutions are actually all complete, I'm just not ready to post them on here yet. They may or may not be on another certain art site though ;)

The flames seem to differ depending on the Pokemon I noticed, unless you are referring to the shape and not the way it is coloured and shaded.
    I personally don't mind the flames though, I'm not sugimori so it probably won't ever be perfect haha

Back