• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mana-San Fan Club

How Much Do you Like Rika Kamiya?

• Total voters

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    wha?!! XD nah..anyways,can you edit the first post if you haven't already please? I tried logging onto your brother's account,but the pass you gave me didn't work or something else got messed up

Hantsuki

Years
    XD yes! and it's in her sig as well! and I'm her #1 fan as well! so no touchie or you shall go through my beautiful machine gun operated by Mr.Smiley XD

The Mana-San Fan Club

Hantsuki

Years
    I'm doing just great^^ especially for a fact that I got an honors class for one of my classes next year in high school,it's Geometry H,the second highest class,Trigonometry is the first o.O but the only thing I'm unhappy is that I have to go to one of the most messed up schools so yeah..

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    i'm doing a project for my history class,god it sucks! XD, but u know what your doing this weekend?

Hantsuki

Years
    xD yeah,I do it because I have no life =P nah,I actually do,I just don't do many things on the weekends as I do on the weekdays @@

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    lol thats sad to hear lol i usually go out to the movies or something with my friends but staying on the computer is cool too,you know since u do it and everything XD

Back