• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mana-San Fan Club

How Much Do you Like Rika Kamiya?

• Total voters

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Amazing isn't it. heh. Weeeeeee *glomps you again* Ok, I'll.. try.. to control myself now. *sits done and fights the urg to glopm you some more*

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Awww, thats to bad. Why arn't you going anyways? If my computer at home worked.. I'd keep you company, but it doesn't. *stupid pieace of junk machine <_<*

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    hello Mario,it's a commencement dance and I'm not going because I just don't usual go to those types of things..I really never do,I actually haven't been to any dance all year,but I think this time,I'll regret it..this one guy,Bao,asked me to go to the dance with him as his partner..and I have a sorta crush on him ^//^; but since I already made up my mind,I can't go..

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Oh, I see. Be careful with crushes buddy, thats all I have to say. Everyone that I had a crush on, hurt me soo badly... :( Oh well, forget them jerks.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    XD that's interesting,I bet I would do the same if they had some special anime show for only that day XD

hehe,yeah,I know,I don't have any crushes really,and if I had them,I don't tell anyone and I act like I don't like them..so yeah XD

Back