• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Mansion

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    I think it's so the mansion looks mansion size without needing to create tons of pointess empty rooms. Also adds a little mystery.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Hmph, there goes a few days of reserch down the drain. Oh well. I wish they had put something there, like a ledgendary is in there. And the ladys are making sure it's crazy destructive powers don't destroy the world? That would the AWSOME! I so think that is what should happen XD

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Hmph, there goes a few days of reserch down the drain. Oh well. I wish they had put something there, like a ledgendary is in there. And the ladys are making sure it's crazy destructive powers don't destroy the world? That would the AWSOME! I so think that is what should happen XD

N-N-N-NECRO POST!

Anyway, it's just a mansion. Just because you can't access every single aspect of it doesn't mean there's automatically an ultra-rare legendary down there.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    N-N-N-NECRO POST!

Anyway, it's just a mansion. Just because you can't access every single aspect of it doesn't mean there's automatically an ultra-rare legendary down there.

Look, I was just messin' about and I said like a legendary. I mean, it could judt be a rare pokemon! Or even an Item! I was just saying that I wish they had put something there like a legendary as in something cool!

Back