• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, Mario don't say that you are boring. You are totally fun and cool to hang out with! I am for real. :3

I am thinking about getting a external.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mario! How are you doing tonight! I am here. =D I might get a external in 2008 or early of 2009. I have to see how my real hard drive holds up.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...yeah I would because right now, I have about 60GB of space left. Mostly I got is programs, music, and pictures. And I delete anime when I finished watching them. They don't stay in my hard drive. So still plenty of space left. But I would love to have one so I can only save music and pictures. I will look into it after I get back from New Jersey. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, yep Angela won the singing contest. That is so cool, I was thinking that she will win. ^^

Hmm...I am thinking about geting a 160GB or 200GB. Since you suggest the bigger size ones. And also I want one that is pocket size, I think I will find one like that. If not I will get whatever they got. I will see.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Actually I recently bought all the things to make a burrito at home.

It has Queso cheese, taco meat, sour cream, & crunchy hash browns in it ...well it will when I make it. XD Its like a burrito that I usually get from Taco Bueno...only making it myself at home is cheaper!!

Back