• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    For me, I can kiss one of my bills goodbye next year. My car will be paid off! YAY! I can't wait for that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a 2003 Ford Focus LX. It is Sedan, and I still love it. XD Even though it is having some electrical problems right now. I have to take of that when I get back into town.

You always dream for that car Mario. XD

Yes I am going to jump up and down on the month my car is finally paid off!! It should be like in March or April of 2008. Yes!! A extral $150 here I come!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, you got your specifications all set. But unfortunately you might have to win the lottery to get your dream car. But maybe they will go down in price as the years go by. So you might get it. ^^ But first the Japanese need to bring it over here.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My dad gets mixed up and tells people I have my name in Japanese on my car XD

Even though it is just cause Angela means Angel aka Tenshi XD

Back