• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, I just placed the order today. You should get it in the next three days. If you haven't, let me know. ^_^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You did?! YAY! Omg, I was wondering if you got it. It has been days and I was getting nervous. Well I am glad you got it. Have you been playing it?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is awesome! I am glad your favorite team made it. Well you don't have to worry about that. They will kill them. XD

Oh you wonder where I am...sorry if I haven't been on MSN. I been busy and very tired. I can't stay up late like I used to this week. I been falling asleep past 11pm...so that is why you haven't seen me. And it is doing it to me again. x.x I don't know what is wrong. I used stay up past 12am and then start to doze off. Not this time...

So I might turn in tonight. I hope to see you soon Mario. I am sorry about this.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cobwebs...eww, lol.

Aww, don't worry they will show. You know I always stop by here.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad to see you guys. How are you doing Mario?

I am finally off the next two days. Omg, I needed those days too. But that is just the calm before the storm.

Years
    Well, technically, I haven't been watching anime at all. I only do it every so often. ><

Well, since Lucy got it for me last Christmas, I'm nearly done with Galaxy Angel and Sister Princess. I usually tend to watch anime that's not mainstream.

If I could only get away from that damn wrestling DVDs. XD

Back