• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Marvelous Adventure: Kanto Region (18+)

Who Do You Think Flint Should End Up In A Long-Term Relationship With?

• Rayne

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Chapter 23: Five Island / The Masked Ones Pt. 1

It was a sudden break that Flint and Surge had to leave the Icefall Cave due to captain wanting to keep the tour moving, making Flint wait to see what kind of strength his baby Poke'mon Houndour had. The captain told Surge to anchor and head towards the next island on the tour which was Five Island, other known as Time Island. Flint, Koga, and Janine were standing when they got a phone call from Butch and Cassidy.

"Hey, guys! It's Cassidy here,"
    "Hi Cass, how are you?" Flint asked.
    "I'm doing great, but kind of bummed out,"
    "Oh, how come?" Flint asked.
    "Giovanni decided to disband Team Rocket, which kind of sucks,"
    "Wait, what?!" Flint yelled.
    "Yeah, he decided to disband Team Rocket due to some personal business,"
    "So there's no Team Rocket?" Flint asked. "That sucks."
    "It does suck, but everyone is a person now, and every one of us is still a team,"
    "That's true," Flint said. "So what are we going to do now?"
    "Butch and I are just thinking of what to do. Like, what is there to do?"
    "I don't know, that's why I asked you," Flint laughed. "We're still on the S.S. Anne tour, so why won't you two just hop on a boat and meet us here."
    "That sounds good, so we'll see you in a little. Instead of a Poke'mon or a ship, a helicopter is better,"
    "Okay sounds good," Flint said. "We'll see you later."

Flint hung up the phone and looked at Surge, Koga, and Janine bummed out. They wondered what was wrong and when he told them Team Rocket was no more, they all thought.

"Well, after the tour is over I guess I can just sit back and chill out in Vermilion," Surge said. "I also have a gym to run, so I guess I'll just remain as a gym leader."
    "That is true, Janine and I have our own gym to run," Koga said. "I'm also one of the Elite Four for Johto, so I guess I can just continue training there."

Flint thought that Surge, Koga, and Janine had a good plan on what to do now since Team Rocket is disbanded, thinking of what he should do. He wanted to travel the remaining of the world with Rayne, but it was going to be hard since he was alone now. The captain yelled that they arrived on Five Island, making the tourists rowdy.

"Okay people, Resort Gorgeous is located on Time Island! So, if you want to make reservations and settle in, you may do so!" Surge yelled.

Flint heard something about a resort on Five Island, so when the Anne anchored, he walked into the town and followed the crowd of tourists leading towards Resort Gorgeous. Looking at the big and long hotel resort, he awed which made him really hungry for food. He hurried the crowd and rushed himself into being the first one inside, eyeing what was a magnificent building.

"Well hello there stranger, why don't you look so darling!" a ladies voice said.

Flint looked around and soon found a woman in a blue shirt and a skirt. She looked like she was playing tennis according to the outfit which made him wonder what kind of resort this was.

"Why hello there, my name is Selena," the woman said. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
    "Well, hello Selena," Flint said. "The name's Flint."
    "Well, hello there Flint," Selena said. "Welcome to Resort Gorgeous!"

Flint saw the delicate blonde hair she wore passed her shoulders and instantly fell in love with her.

"Um, may I ask you something?" Flint asked.
    "Sure, what is it?" Selena replied.
    "Can I buy you something?" Flint asked. "I have all of this money and nothing to buy it on, so I was just wondering if I could buy you something."
    "That'll be a pleasure," Selena said. "You do look like a kind gentleman, strong and muscular gentleman to be exact."

Flint smiled and offered her hand, soon holding it while they walked throughout the resort. When they were walking throughout the building, they saw many items and gifts Selena was eyeing, so Flint kindly offered to buy her everything she wanted. First was a giant nugget and a giant pearl. Second and finally was a pearl necklace which made her fall in love with him. However, Flint was scared and worried, making him feel eerie about how she reacted towards him.

"Just for the love you're giving me darling, here's some Rare Candy," Selena said.
    "Oh, well thank you?" Flint questioned.
    "I would have to go and try on this dress I bought for the masquerade ball this evening, so stay here and don't leave me," Selena said. "I'll be right back, but just in case here's my number so you can call me."

Flint saw Selena snatch his Poke'Gear and instantly registered her number down on his phone, quickly giving it back to him. When she left he sighed of relief and looked at how many Rare Candies she gave him. Soon, he walked outside and gave all six of his Poke'mon their treat of the day which pleased them and made them stronger. He noticed that both his Flareon and Magmar looked stronger than his Charizard. Suddenly, he saw that Magmar evolved into a Magmortar.

Quickly, Flint went to the nearest poke'center which was back in the hotel resort. When he entered the database, he transferred Magmorter and Flareon for Growlithe and Ninetales. Ninetales was a beautiful fox like Poke'mon, which soon was eyed by Selena.

"Oh dear, that's a wonderful Poke'mon!" Selena exclaimed.
    "Oh, why thank you?" Flint questioned.
    "May I please touch it?" Selena asked.
    "Go ahead, touch it," Flint replied.

Selena touched the beautiful fur of Ninetales and with Selena's touch, it purred. Flint wondered what Ninetales was doing since it was his Poke'mon. Questioning Ninetales stature, a mysterious man came towards them.

"Hello there, I'm looking for a Flint?" the man questioned.
    "He is Flint!" Selena exclaimed. "My most handsome darling!"
    "Well, here's an invitation to enter the ball this evening," the man said. "Here is the mask you should be wearing."
    "Well, thank you, sir?" Flint questioned.
    "Oh thank you kind sir!" Selena exclaimed. "My handsome Flint would look adorable in this mask!"

Flint looked at the mask he was supposed to wear during the masquerade ball and saw that it was a mask that looked chopped off, making it look like half of a mask. It was all black with a red slash across the eye. When he put it on, Selena was so awed at the look of him, she grabbed his hand and led him back inside the resort.

"Oh dear, we now need to buy you a suit," Selena said.
    "Hold it right there," the mysterious man said. "For now on your orders are from the Masked Man back in Johto."
    "Masked Man?" Flint asked.
    "Yes, he'll be your new boss from now on," the man said. "Other than that, you'll be ordered from Shum and Cart. Then, Keane."

Flint wondered who they were, but quickly Selena stepped in front of him and yelled at the mysterious man.

"Hey you! No one will order my man like that!" Selena yelled. "So listen here you! I'll be the one ordering him around, not this masked man or whoever!"

Selena slapped the mysterious man across the face and soon pushed him. She grabbed Flint's arm and dragged him away from the mysterious man not looking back. When Flint looked at the mask one more time, he wondered why the mysterious man would make him wear this one. Selena looked at him and kissed him on the cheek, making him blush.

"It's okay now dear, that man is no more," Selena said. "Now, let's continue on making me pretty."

Selena took hours and then the entire afternoon preparing for the masquerade ball this evening. When she was done, she turned around and looked at Flint. Flint awed and then wondered who she looked like; she looked liked Cassidy...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Chapter 23: Five Island / The Masked Ones Pt. 2

Flint had a phone call which was Cassidy, making him leave the room in relief.

"We're here now,"
    "Okay, good," Flint said. "There's this weird woman that all of a sudden fell in love with me."
    "That sounds creepy, you should do something about it,"
    "I'm trying to, but I need some assistance," Flint said.
    "Okay hold on, we'll be right there,"
    "Good, come quick," Flint said laughing. "I'm in Resort Gorgeous."
    "Okay, we'll be there in a minute,"

Flint hung up on Cassidy and sighed in relief, thinking that she should just confess her emotions to him. He walked back to Selena and saw a glimpse of Sabrina sitting there, making him freak out.

"What's wrong with you darling?" Selena asked. "Are you okay?"
    "Yes, he's okay!" Cassidy yelled.
    "Oh, so who are you?" Selena asked.
    "The name's Cassidy," Cassidy replied. "Who are you?"
    "My name's Selena," Selena replied back. "You're interrupting a very important date."

Cassidy looked at Flint and then looked back at Selena.

"Well, beat it!" Cassidy yelled. "Flint is mine and you're not touching him!"

Flint looked at Selena quickly crying, soon running away and leaving the room. When both him and Cassidy looked at the creepy blonde leaving the room, they really thought she was weird.

"So where's Butch?" Flint asked.
    "He's back at the breeding center," Cassidy said.
    "I thought you said we during the phone call?" Flint asked.
    "Of course," Cassidy said. "I brought my mother along. Since Team Rocket disbanded, I thought of my mom and came straight here from home."
    "Oh okay," Flint said. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Cassidy."

Cassidy saw Flint in the black suit and blushed, thinking that he looked handsome.

"Okay, sweetie, let's go now," Cassidy said. "We really don't need to be here."
    "Oh, well, there was this mysterious man that gave me this mask," Flint said. "He also gave me this invitation to the masquerade ball this evening."
    "Well, we should go," Cassidy said. "Unless you really want to go and attend this ball?"

Flint laughed in embarrassment and then took Cassidy's hand, soon kissing it.

"It'll be a pleasure if you joined me in a dance," Flint said.

Cassidy blushed some more and replied.

"Of course, I'll attend," Cassidy said.
    "Okay, well let's buy you a dress," Flint said.

Flint and Cassidy went to the dress store, soon finding out many different styles of dresses.

"Anything you want," Flint said.
    "Anything?" Cassidy asked.
    "Yes, anything you want, I'll buy it," Flint said.

Cassidy giggled and then went on her way throughout the store trying to pick out the best dress for the ball. Since it was a masquerade ball, Flint wondered if dark colors would be the best to wear, making him look at himself in the mirror. When he turned to look, he saw another glimpse of Sabrina, but when he shook his head he turned and saw that it was just a black and purple dress. He looked at the name of the dress and it was called Mismagius.

"Ah! So you're looking at the Mismagius dress?" the store clerk asked.
    "Yes, but I'm not going to buy it," Flint said. "I thought I saw someone I knew but it was just this dress."

Flint quickly walked away from the store clerk and when he saw a skimpy looking dress, he got aroused by looking at it. He was picturing both Rayne and Cassidy wearing it, making him embarrassed as he was aroused by the pictures in his head. He shook his head a second time and kept moving throughout the store, soon finding jewelry. He saw many types of jewelry, making him wonder what kind Cassidy would like.

When he found a silver necklace, he bought it and then walked over to the dressing rooms where Cassidy's mom was standing. Her mom and Flint smiled at each other like they don't even know each other, both waiting for Cassidy to come out of the dressing room.

"Cassie sweetie, your friend is back with something you'd like," Cassidy's mom exclaimed.
    "Okay mom, I'll be right out!" Cassidy replied.

Cassidy walked out of the dressing room in a beautiful black dress. Having black sleeved gloves on and black high heels, he thought she looked really beautiful.

"May we begin now?" Flint asked.
    "Of course," Cassidy said. "Yet I see that the necklace is mine?"
    "Yes, it is yours," Flint said.

Flint put the necklace on around her neck and then walked out of the store, heading into the ballroom together. When they walked into the ballroom, the man standing in front of the entrance made them show Flint's mask and then gave Cassidy a mask that looked like it could be the other half of Flint's mask but black and purple. When Flint helped Cassidy put on the mask, they looked at the ballroom floor. They both saw many people wearing masks.

To Be Continued...

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Chapter 24: Five Island / A New Executive Order Pt. 1

Flint and Cassidy looked at everyone who wore masks all around the room and saw everyone dressed up. They walked around the ballroom as a start to see who to converse with, soon finding a small group with a cloaked man wearing an ice-blue mask. They walked towards the small group and managed to overhear something about Team Rocket. Flint, however, managed to interrupt the man.

"I hear that you're talking about Team Rocket?" Flint asked.
    "Yes I am," the man replied. "Who are you?"
    "I'm Flint, the Team Rocket professor for the Kanto region," Flint answered.
    "Okay, so you're a former scientist for Team Rocket?" the man asked.
    "No, I'm the current scientist?" Flint questioned.
    "Okay, we'll see about that," the man said.

The man sounded bored of Flint, who was getting irritated. Flint looked at Cassidy and then looked back at the man.

"Who are you now?" Flint asked.
    "I am Ice, or also called the Mask of Ice, according to the news," the man answered. "Why do you ask?"
    "I'm wondering because you look old for the new leader of Team Rocket or so," Flint said.
    "Well you are ignorant and selfish for a former Team Rocket scientist," Ice said.
    "Touche, but still..." Flint wondered. "So I'm assuming you managed to host this masquerade?"
    "Yes, of course," Ice answered. "I hosted this masquerade to recruit new members for the new established Neo Team Rocket."
    "Neo Team Rocket? That sounds interesting," Flint said.

Cassidy interrupted Flint.

"If you are managing to take over this Neo Team Rocket, you should know that Flint and I are executives of the original Team Rocket," Cassidy said.
    "I do know that young woman," Ice said. "I also know that pretty soon before the festivities begin, that I'll announce our duties and recruit the strongest out of everyone in here."
    "Well, you are forgetting about everyone else that was a former executive, officer, agents, sergeants, commanders, scientists, and recruits?"
    "Yes, I know about them too," Ice said. "The former recruits of the original Team Rocket are still recruits, but the scientist and every other rank? Well, that's where this ball comes in."

Flint and Cassidy looked at each other and grinned.

"Well, I'm hoping to stay as a scientist," Flint said.
    "I'm thinking of staying as an agent," Cassidy said.

Ice looked around the room and then looked at the small group around him.

"I already have a scientist in charge back in Johto, but I do need executives and commanders," Ice said. "So, would you two like to hold your previous positions?"
    "Of course, but I'd stay where I am now," Flint said.

Flint looked at Cassidy and then back at the man.

"I'd like to keep my position as an executive, but then again I'm also traveling and becoming a Poke'mon master," Flint said.
    "I see," Ice said. "If you want to become a Poke'mon master and challenge the Indigo League, then that's your choice. Yet, is that Cassidy's choice?"

The man, Mask of Ice, looked at Cassidy as she nodded a "yes." With that, Ice walked over to the main stage podium and cleared his throat.

"Ladies and gentleman! I am here to announce the Midnight Masquerade!" Ice exclaimed. "Everyone here has been invited here as they were fired from their jobs, quit their jobs, or they've been thriving for greatness! So by one I'll shout out the current and new members of NEO, which means New Executive Order!"

Flint sat down at a table and soon Cassidy sat down on his lap. They were hearing the names of the former members of Team Rocket, Cassidy was remembering every one of the people being called out. Friends, foes, and acquaintances, these names were very familiar. The main ones Cassidy remembered was Butch, Jesse, and James. She stood up and looked at everyone who was standing behind Ice...

Wendy was the first she remembered, but she instantly knew that she would be transferred from Kanto to Johto. Matori was next and she was the secretary of the former boss Giovanni. She refused to work for NEO, so she left the ballroom. Mondo, who she slightly remembered, refused to work for NEO in Johto, so he stayed in Kanto. Sham was a friend to a few new members of NEO which was mainly located in Johto, so he ignored her or anyone else who worked in the Johto branch. The main ones she focused on was Chris, Sabrina, Koga, Viper, Surge, Butch, James, and Jesse. Although, she wondered where Sabrina was. All of these people told Ice that they wanted to stay in Kanto and have Flint be the leader of the Kanto branch, especially since Surge told the man Team Rocket was first organized in Kanto...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Chapter 24: Five Island / A New Executive Order Pt. 2

Ice made sure that this happened in Kanto, making Flint be the commander of the Kanto branch, but with Flint wanting to travel the Poke'mon world, he made Surge be the second in command. Ice, however, was still in charge.

"With Flint being the commander of the Kanto branch and Surge being the second in command, the other of the Kanto branch will be open for business!" Ice exclaimed. "NEO in the Kanto region will be open for business and recruitment will start during the ball and after the ball for a week, so please, get your requests in as soon as possible!"

Flint, the new commander of the Kanto Team Rocket, or K.T.R. which he preferred, walked up to the podium and cleared his throat.

"I know I may be the new leader of K.T.R., but I don't really prefer being masked since I'll be traveling around the Poke'mon universe," Flint said. "The people who would travel with me is Cassidy, who I'd prefer being my secretary."
    "Uhm...?" Cassidy questioned.
    "Although, I don't speak for her, but I do prefer that she came with me on my travels," Flint said. "With this, I'd have help in the long run."
    "Um, I'm sorry Flint, but my partner is Butch," Cassidy said.

Flint sighed and then sniffed his nose, trying to ignore what she said but it kept blinding his mind.

"Okay, so, well..." Flint said quietly. "Whoever wants to come with me on this adventure, please come to the back of the ballroom."

Flint kept his mask on but ignored to even look at Cassidy as he walked passed her. His table was up front, but he made a new table in the back of the room. He sat down and tried to ignore what just happened, trying to be happy for himself. He thought of Rayne, but when a woman wearing all black walked towards him he remembered Sabrina. Instantly when he thought of Sabrina he was mad, screaming and yelling.

Quickly getting up from the chair, he walked out of the room in embarrassment. He walked around the lobby and then quickly walked back into the ballroom, sitting down around the same table he sat at before. He sat down and sighed, inhaling deeply and leaned back his chair. Cassidy walked towards the table but Flint ignored her presence.

"I just came over here to say I'm sorry," Cassidy said. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I thought we were just friends and you and Rayne were way more than friends traveling with each other."
    "It's okay, I'll just try to find a partner on my own," Flint said. "So, you came here what you've come here for so please leave."

Flint saw Cassidy walking back towards Butch and as he was watching her, he was eyeing her nice formed ass. He closed his eyes and sighed once more, taking out his Poke'Gear. As he was looking through his phone, he noticed that someone sat down at his table. Closing it and looking at who sat down, he smiled.

"Well hello there," Flint said.
    "Hello, who are you again?" Amber asked.
    "I'm Flint," Flint answered. "Who are you darling?"
    "The name is Amber. It's nice to meet you," the woman said. "I hear that you like traveling and need a partner?"
    "I do, but the ones I prefer to come with me are unavailable," Flint said.
    "Well, I have some Poke'mon of my own," Amber said. "My main partner is Pikachu. I'm traveling to Celadon to buy a Thunderstone so I can evolve it into Raichu."

Flint remembered what Ivy and Rayne talked about back in the haunted Poke'mon tower and that was a trainer that started with a Pikachu. He smiled and grinned.

"So you're the one who started with a Pikachu?" Flint asked. "I see, so you'd be a good partner. A beautiful blonde like you would be lovely to travel with."

Flint saw that Amber blushing, so he continued to flirt with her.

"So my beautiful, would you like to have a dance?" Flint asked.
    "Yes I do doll face," Amber said. "By the way darling, we would have to go back to Pallet to see if my parents are okay with you dating me. So, no being touchy-touchy."

Flint laughed and then grabbed Amber by the hand, kissing it as she was standing up. This made her blush again but then she closed her eyes, trying to obey her parents. She blushed a third time and then walked with Flint. Soon starting to have a slow dance together, Cassidy and Butch was watching from behind.

"I think she's more worthy than that Rayne," Cassidy said. "I'm not sure she's the NEO Team Rocket or KTR type."
    "Only if he can persuade her into joining," Butch said. "He did do that with Rayne."
    "That's true," Cassidy said. "So, I'm assuming that it'll take its time."

Flint and Amber took a break from dancing and sat down to talk.

"I'm happy that you came by," Flint said.
    "I was just here and then all of a sudden it was swarmed by these masked people," Amber said.
    "So you're not a part of this NEO organization?" Flint asked.
    "No, but what is this NEO organization?" Amber asked.
    "NEO is known for New Executive Organization, but I'm the leader of KTR, which is a team of Poke'mon trainers working together," Flint said.
    "Oh, okay cool," Amber said. "So when we get back to my parent's house, I'll make sure to have my answer for you."

Flint wondered what she meant and where she was from.

"So how old are you?" Flint asked.
    "I'm sixteen years old," Amber said. "I'm from Viridian City."
    "Okay, cool," Flint said. "I wanted to know just so I can make sure if you were even old enough for a team like this."
    "Well, how old do you supposed to be?" Amber asked.
    "The youngest is sixteen years, so you're just fine to join," Flint said. "When we get back to the mainland, we can walk to Viridian and talk to your parents."
    "Yay! Okay!" Amber exclaimed.

Flint and Amber continued dancing about towards the music and when Ice came by, he offered Amber a yellow and a pink mask. Amber chose a black and yellow mask and when Flint put it on her, they both blushed and giggled, having fun amongst each other. After, when the music stopped, they walked out of the ballroom and continued on into the lobby. Soon, they requested a room and continued to talk privately...

To Be Continued...

Back