• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Matrix ( Trilogy )

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • I thought it was alright overall, though I'm not too sure which impressed me the most. But the soundtrack used in Matrix "reloaded" simply astounded me. All three had awesome fights and some nice memorable quotables but I don't have much else to say about the movie without spoiling it for anyone. So I'll leave it at that for now.. Or at least till this discussion gains some momentum.

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
  • Well it was hard to follow at the end of the third. When I saw it, everyone in the theater was left clueless as to what just happened there. I am too curious as to what you think about the end. (Great Movie)

My second favorite one was the first, since it had the Allice in Wonderland anologies. I think we all understood that one pretty well.

Now the Reloaded was still good don't get me wrong, its just it only led us to the third movie. I liked those ghost characters or "failed programs". The part that got me was when he was in the "Real World" and Neo stoped all of those sentinals or how ever you spell it, maybe its because he knew he "wasn't the one" and the only was he could become the one is to change the futres outcome.

I think its best if we all watched the 3 movies again in a row to get a good meaning of the trilogy. :confused: confused? well so am I...slightly...

Back