• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ^She looks so happy there

The May/Haruka Fan Club

^She isn't really big fan of school XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    That is SO kawaii :) *clicks saves* btw something has been bugging me latley. I've read that May's Japanese name was Hakura. And that's what everyone said it was. But lately everyone's been saying it's Karuka. Lol I'm so confuzzled :P So with one is it? Btw I'm soz i haven't been on the boards alot lately, studying and assignments. Lol anyway bye *waves*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Yes, May's Japanese name is Haruka (it measn Far away) and I know that her French name is Flora^^

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    It is ok and I think we are referring to her as Haruka because these pics are from Japanese epis and sites, I hope that cleared it up a little.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    I thinl she's sad cuz in that episode Max get's lost. I think at least....and May being her sweet caring self is worried for her brothers safety. Correct me if I'm worg though cuz I probally am lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back