• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    CowDude said:
    Wow. Alot of posts. Sorry I haven't been on. I'm having to save all my stuff so I can restart my computer. Anyway, I got a cute piccie ^.^

We've gotten alot of new members since I've been gone, so welcome ^_^

Why I like May? I don't really know, I just think she's always been cute, and I just like how her personality is. She's adorable =)

Edit: I saw this pic like thirty times, so I finally decided to post it. Here ya go.

I saw that pic on a number of different websites, who ever drew it is just kind of sad really :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Yeah, but I thought I might aswell post it, cause that's one more fan art that I've posted that I don't have to think about posting. And I do really like the background.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    XD I know, I try too. I'm not doing any right now because I have a headache. I reaaaaaaly liked your Manga one you posted X) It was really hot.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Look at the size of THIS pic!!!!
    The May/Haruka Fan Club
    Is that huge or WHAT?!

Also, what do you think of May's new outfit for the 8th movie? It is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    More importantly lok at May in that pic, she is so Kawaii and yes her outfit in the new film is so cute =3

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Whoa!!! PV, where'd you get your Avatar? It's soooo cute! I think I've seen the pic before, but I'm not sure.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    ^Cute avatar it is! XDD

-----

>Anyway..... I'm a bit bored here and about to go offline.... I made picture posts at sppf but i'm too lazy now to put it here...... o_O;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back