• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Great pic SM ^_^

Here's a pic for u guys to enjoy!!!

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    >Man, al lyou do are posting pics! Talk about may's pokemon or her attitude for once!

>and wondering why some people still hate heR? Reply to this!

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Because they think she is a threat to pokeshipping,or they feel that she replaced Misty.Max is more of Misty's replacement,IMO.Even if they got rid of Max and Misty
    came back,people would still hate her,so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Years
    Hey can I join? I just got back into Pokemon about a week ago (It's been 3 years) and I realize I missed alot. I saw some of the new episodes and I fell in love with May. So I joined the PokeCommunity to join the May Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! I thought everyone hated May except me, but I guess I was wrong. I'll put some pictures I found up and talk about her later, but I have history studying to do. :(

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    It's been a while since I got back into Pokemon. Why? I stared at a picture of Kasumi... so um, yeah, anyway... I really like Haruka-chan too. I just watched an episode in japanese and she sounds so cute. Not that I don't like Kasumi any less. (I love her even more now. XD) but anyway, I would like to join this club as well. =P

Years
    Hey! I know it's a little quick, but I made a May Fan Club page in MSN groups. It's here: MSN Groups Club

You can post pictures and stuff, but please keep them JPEGs because we only have 3 megs of space. Thanks!

I'll let everybody become a member as soon as I can get to the requests!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    why some people still hate heR?
    That's a question I should answer since not long ago I was one of those people.
    1. Her "stupidity": no one liked May because she was like Kanto Ash. But she turned out to be a smart Pokemon trainer.
    2. She replaced Misty: May did NOT replace Misty. She came onto the show to promote Ruby and Sapphire and the contest concept.
    3. Misty is better than May: just like cats are better than dogs, pepsi is better than coke..... It's just opinion.
    4. Her whining is so annoying: I have to admit May can annoy me still but in Japanese, she's not nearly as annoying. Dont blaim May, blaim 4Kids.
    Those are some reasons I had for not liking May. But now I realized that hating is bad but it's alright if I can just hate Adan, Jasmine and Lance.

Years
    Hmmm...I've only seen two episodes with May in it (It's been awhile for me), and she never whined. It was just her and her cute little voice with her Bulbasaur....ahhhh...

Don't forget to join the MSN Groups May Fan Club!!

groups.msn.com/maypokemonfanclub

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back