• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

w00t for swimsuits! Anyway Brookes, that's a cute picture of May in a Kimono.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Yeah.More swimsuit pics to add to my collection.:D

I think I may have gotten everything from the ferretgames gallery.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Yes, she is, she is indeed! They fandom over this girl so much in the land of nihon. @___@

Years
    Guys, I'm really feeling lonely at the MSN Groups page. Come on over and join! It looks sad with just me and stbrookes the only ones posting anything. And I got a discussion thread - What moves would May have if she were a pokemon?

Years
    Attract comes to mind. A 50% chance for the opponent to attack. Why don't you discuss your threads here? There's always people around.

Not sure if this pic is allowed.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    ianp622 said:
    Guys, I'm really feeling lonely at the MSN Groups page. Come on over and join! It looks sad with just me and stbrookes the only ones posting anything. And I got a discussion thread - What moves would May have if she were a pokemon?
    How do you join?I want to join if I can.

I like that last May pic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back