• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Thank's filisek, here's another pic for you guys to enjoy!!!

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Well first of all, Ill just chat to hear in a normal way, ask her wear she is and continue visiting her place until she starts to really like me, then ill ask her on a date and after the date its on to the sensored bits (yep u guessed it!!!) ;)

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    If May would walk up to me in real life, I'd tell her to give me her clothes, give her my model outfit for her and add the clothes she gave me to my cosplay collection.
    Some bad news: I may not want to be a member of the May club after so many people say she is hot and sexy, it's too annoying for me. But I still like May. I may not quit. It's fifty fifty. I want to stay too but.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Whoa, I've seen most of the May fanart, but I've never seen that one but once! XD She's really cute with Pikachu.

XP Stupid computer problems....sorry I haven't been on lately. XP

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I guess I will stay because I do like talking about May and posting May fanart. The girl isn't too bad. I just cant stand her hair color and how annoying she sounds. She's much better in the Japanese version.
    If I do go on a May-hating spree (I take my troubles out on May sometimes because I used to hate her), I'll stay away from this club.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    XD Her Jap voice sounds like she came right out of Fire Emblem. XD

Here's a bunch of pics from the episode where she captures Munchlax.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    ^May's English voice is okay! XD

>But i would love to hear May's japanese voice sing a japanese song! XD

>that would be too awesome!

>anyway, cool pics, guys! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back