• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *is a Ash in the fire* NOOO! my loyalty must stay!.Just stick your hand in the fire and grab me.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    maya miyazono said:
    *is a Ash in the fire* NOOO! my loyalty must stay!.Just stick your hand in the fire and grab me.
    *pulls your ashes out of the fire*

...Mwar, now what? Do you do something or do I have to go on some insanely long quest to find some obscure item I could've bought in a pawn shop right behind me that'll bring you back? O_O

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Maybe...im just Ashes and you felt for my trick of letting me feel the grassy bottom and not fire.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Im just a Fric-*her mouth shrivels out* *she floats silently into the water below the oceans sea monsters and restes there all her life* THE END !.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back