• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mew42003 Fan Club

mvtm

Years
    Sorry anacortes , its just that i cant edit my signature since its the surpasses the character limit , so everytime i edit it i need an admin permission too.

I dont want to bother claire neither andy , i think its the best to live it like that until i find a pair , to edit it. I hope it doesnt bother you .

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    That's not a good thing.
    It's not pass the limit this time. What happened?
    Dosent matter. I might not end up pairing with him anyways since I've asked so many people before he got to me..

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    *Hugs Maria and Lashyina*You two rock.Maria I had a great time with you.And Lashyina it was the same with you.Lashyina if you don't Re-Pair with me I'll understand.And Maria, mabey someday I will Re-Pair with you.~_^Peace Out...

♥~James

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The guy was just about to pair with me when he got banned..*sigh* I dont like repairs cuz they kinda make the couple infamous. I'll move on..let's see, who's next? XD

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    Love Ireland?
    I don't have anything against it at least. It's supposed to be beautiful there after what I've heard.
    After all, It can't be called "The Emerald Island" for nothing ^^

Thanks for welcoming me, Ana ^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I thought you were American..?
    Me? I don't care. I think it's okay. Dont love it, dont hate it.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Happy St. Patrick's day James. Good day to ou.
    Good luck to president also! Alot people vote for u!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A day late dosen't matter, the fact that you actually didn't forget it does, and I think James did. XD
    He forgot to log in!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    It's never tomorrow, in fact tomorrow is what you can never see. Tomorrow will always become today. Unless it is the last day on earth for you, tomorrow is simply non-existant.
    What happened to the snakes? I hope they didn't die of loneliness.

Back