• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mighty Boosh

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I personally think that The Mighty Boosh is a funny and good show. Has anyone else seen it, and if so... what did you think?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just to address some people's concerns over this topic, it's completely fine. Though I would advise you to search the name of the television show before you report it for being in the wrong forum.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    OMG. I love that show. Journey to the Center of Punk STILL is the best episode ever...though everyone only knows Old Greg, if they even know it comes from Mighty Boosh...

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Yeah. I have only seen a few, since I just learned about it... but I watch it every time there's a new episode, and I have a few on my iPod. I think 'The Crimp' was a hilarious episode. I also like the one where Howard tells about the Spirit of Jazz, and Vince is in that electronic band.

Last edited:

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I like the one when they're inside the body because that was the only one i saw.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I personally think that Naboo is awesome. And my favorite episode so far is 'Party': "Bouncy Bouncy, Ooh such a good time..."

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I also like the one where Howard tells about the Spirit of Jazz.

Owww, my hat's on fire!

What's wrong with you?, Are you blind?, why didn't you tell me?

Sorry..I thought that was your look

No!, it's not my look, It's a brand new hat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've only seen a bit on YouTube, but... meh. :/
    What I'd call 'organised humour' tends to fall flat with me.

Years
    Personally, I don't think it is funny at all...
    Just to go against the flow of things.

I watched a few episodes and didn't smirk or laugh once. :/

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I don't particularly watch The Mighty Boosh, but many of my friends do (I never seem to catch it on TV).

I do however love the Eels song. Just because it's epic.

Battle

Intermediate Trainer?
    Years
    I watched a few episodes. Before it hit Adult Swim I had seen Old Greg on youtube and I thought that was stupidly hilarious. And I think the same about all the Mighty Boosh episodes I've seen so far. Funny... but really stupid. Sometimes too random and odd to get a laugh out of me. Overall okay show I guess.

Back