• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Milotic Breeders CLub

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    Do you enjoy Milotic?
    Do you want advice?
    Do you want to have fun?

THEN THIS CLUB IS FOR YOU

If you have Milotic, or wanting one, then join this club and we all can discuss the ways to use/care for these creatures.
    Or you just simply want to discuss your relationship/tactics for getting a feebas

Rules:
    ~ No rude remarks

Join Today!

Vice President Wanted

Roles:
    ~ Feebas: a person who joined but does not have milotic or feebas
    ~ Milotic: a person who has a Milotic
    ~ Breeder: a person who have more then one Milotic

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I wanna join, I wanna join ^_^ Feebas is cute and milotic is a magnificent and graceful creature. In Ruby (before I started a new game) I had a box full of Feebas and one Milotic ^_^ I would have traded it over to FR, but at that point, it would have been impossible, because I didn't have another GBA or a link cable. Oh and before you forget, I'll say it again, Feebas is cute ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't breed Milotic, but I'll join! <3 I really like Milotic. It took me aaaaages of staying up late playing the SP under the covers to catch Feebas, but when I did, I was really happy! ^____^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm not advertising in my sig... my sig's full up enough already x_x;

Also, it took me, like, nearly a year o___________________o;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, I got lucky and found her (yes, my first Feebas was female) in three or four hours after I actualy began searching for one. I found her in the 37th tile I was looking in, if I remember correct...

Back