• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Monkey club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
    Years
    For all you animals out there! Here you can talk *cough* argue about entertainment in general.\

Rules
    1)No poop flinging
    2)No tail pulling
    3)You can be mean to people but only to a certain extent
    FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING TRANQUILIZED AND DEPORTED TO THE ZOO.

[U] HELP WANTED[/U]

Geneticaly enhanced apes that have good ideas of a topic to start talking(arguing) about

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Hey, you even started a thread. I'll join, sounds like a good idea. How about we talk about...that movie Stigmata. One of my all time favorites.

Last edited:

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    hello monkey( you all are so annoying) but oh well i'm still your friend. Have you seen the movie hellboy. Its a really cool movie. I really like the fish guy Abe. Hes pretty cool. I know your wondering why i'm talking about this, because we are all animals right? but anyway the movies cool and so is he!

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Nope, haven't seen Hellboy yet, but I heard it got pretty bad reviews. But, some movies get bad reviews and turn out really good, so you never know.And...We're all animals? What are you talking about?

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    I'm talking about the monkey and how i like the fish guy thats what i meant about we're all animals. and those who say hellboy was bad well they stink.haha because it was a good movie

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Oh...I still don't understand ^_^. So, did you guys like I, Robot? I personally thought it was pretty good.

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    I liked I, Robot that and Hellboy were good movies, what are you talking about chuncky? Hellboy was a good movie not Ok.

sun_shine_002

drama queen
    Years
    Yeah i guess. LOL. But who did you like in that movie. Ok now for something else. Planet of the Apes (earth).I like the end part where he thinks hes back but hes not i thought that was neat.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    licking things? What does that mean?

Have you guys ever seen "The Craft"? I rented it last night. It was pretty good; the kinda movie you can really only watch once, however.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    *thinks about it* Is this like a private, perverse joke that I do not want to know about? :P

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Did you guys see the secret window? Gotta love Johnny Depp!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back