• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Mortalis Design Dump

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
The Mortalis Design Dump

386_s.gif
Artist Notes

I've been active in graphic design for about seven or so years now, all starting back when I used Paint.Net in 2009. Ever since then I've tried to better myself and explore the full breadth that digital design has to offer. I eventually upgraded to Photoshop and, although I'm not as active in graphic design as I used to be, I still fiddle with it every now and then. I just recently got back into it and decided to post what I've made recently and anything I make in the future here.

Although I haven't seen many graphic design threads here over the years, I hope there's some that are interested in it like I am. I welcome any critique, constructive criticism or suggestions!

NOTE: Please don't use any of the signatures, banners, wallpapers, etc. without my permission. However, all icons are free to use without credit!

The Gallery

SIGNATURES:
Spoiler:

ICONS:
Spoiler:

CREDITS LIST:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hey there! Graphics seems like a sleepy area here, glad to see you. your enhancements really match the painterly style of the artworks you've chosen. Is there any way you could source the original artworks as well?

Mortalis

Years
Hey there! Graphics seems like a sleepy area here, glad to see you. your enhancements really match the painterly style of the artworks you've chosen. Is there any way you could source the original artworks as well?

Of course! I'll add a credits list to the post. (:

Mortalis

Years
Got 3 new signatures to share today (and 2 accompanying icons). Tried new things with all 3 sigs (mostly C4D positioning), still trying to get back into photoshop. Definitely need some more practice.

CpPHxg5.png
N0LYenx.png
juHHvPo.png

---

l654b07.png
pq6KVq5.png

Years
I like how well your text is implemented within your images! I'm partictually fond of small text as well. I do love the crown for Slowking, it's a nice touch.

Mortalis

Years
Thank-you Nina (: Typography is one of my weakest points, I feel. Something I think I need to work on.

Made this a bit earlier today, couldn't find a nice style of text to go with the image so decided to skip it for now.

4A4eSSX.png

Back