• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most anoying pokemon...

AaronOnPokemon

"So the story continues!"
    Years
    The most annoying Pokémon, but my favorite Pokémon has to be Kakuna. This is only because all it knows in its short period of time being that evolution is Harden & Poison Sting, which have to be the crappiest moves ever!

But it is my favorite Pokémon because I love calling it penis... "Penis used harden."

Classic!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I have a whole lists of annoying pokemon!
    Argh! But what I really hated was those annoying zubats that would appear in every cave and poison my team! Also in the original Pokemon Gold, the stupid tenticool pooping up in the water, I try to escape but couldn't! :cer_pissed:
    I still get my recenge destroying them hehe. :cer_shifty:

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Anything that constantly uses paralize, sleep, sting etc...

I got lost in a cave and constant pokemon sleeping, paralizing and sting.. I stock up on about 20 potions for each thing (like 20 paralize, 20 sting and 20 sleep.. as well as ice and burn heal and everything) and in the end i had all my burn and ice heal, But 3 paralize heals, 0 sting heals, 7 sleep heals :/

Stupid zubats, bronzors etc..

Back