• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~The Most Awesome Iruka_Sakana Club!~~~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I like chating too, but like I said in your club my big bro's kicking me off. Older siblings can be annoying too. and mean >< nah he has to enter online contests and stuff, so Nite!

Rosado Amor

Pink Love ^^
    Years
    You guys are so mean... *sulks* lol I don't care what you said, it's ok. But yeah. my sister is at a friend's house tonight so I have the computer to myself!! yay! ^_^

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I suppose that's what siblings do, well, what the heck am I saying?! I don't have any, but it's fun to talk with other's about their's ^^ *Yet another evil grin*

Though, Iruka is one of my older friends here, I can't talk about her behind her back, especially on a forum where she can read all the posts ^^;

Rosado Amor

Pink Love ^^
    Years
    Yeah that might not be too good, especially in her club... But I'm only evil to her because she's evil to me, too. XD it's too bad you don't have siblings.. then again, I envy you too. ^_^;;

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Meh, it has it's up's and down's, just be glad you have someone to torture ^^

Though, I may have a step-sibling sometime in the future, but I can't torture her, first, she's 6, then, well, she's different, I just couldn't bring myself to do anything...

Rosado Amor

Pink Love ^^
    Years
    Sorry I had to restart my computer. >_<;;
    But yeah I'm that way with my niece, I just can't torture her. her parents always yell so I think she deserves a nice place to come sometimes ^_^

Emii

Years
    yeah but that's because you changed my passwrod,, I think. XD well we're going to sleep soon anyway, and I'm not even supposed to be on PC.. her mom hates any kind of site where you can talk to other people, so.. yeah I hafta go. ^^;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow...I dont visit this place enough... x__x
    I'm so sorry!! ><;;

I'll visit more often once I have more time for PC... Lately, my life has actually been busy... -GASP-

So when I log on, I check my fanclub, and Roselia's (gotta check for new members.) and thats pretty much it... ><;; Occasionally I get to actually carry on small conversations with people! -GASP again-

I have alot of fanclubs, and so little time!! x___x; *dies*

Emii

Years
    ^^ that's ok! my life will be getting busy soon, too.. school starts exactly 2 weeks from today, and once it does I can hardly come here at all probably... Unless of course I have a computer class. I think I signed up for it.. I don't remember. ^^;

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Yeah, I'll hardly ever be here once school starts! Don't worry about it too much, Drew. Of course, being your friends, we'll always miss ya ;D

And that's kinda like me, I get on here, check my club, check Drew's club, this club, and sometimes kimi's. I've gotten really busy too, except at night. Which is why, during school when I can't get on at night, I'll be really inactive. That's another thing I hate about school...

Emii

Years
    Yeah.. and since I usually ony get on at night, it will be really hard for me to get on during school, except on weekends.
    And even now I hardly have time to go to every club I'm in. grr school gets in the way of everything ><

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Well, this year I vowed to work extra hard on my grades, so I'm gonna be uber busy at night now ><

And BTW, I won't be here for a long time tomorrow, I gotta help with my school's registration tomorrow. It sounds kinda stupid, but I'm supposed to give 'tours' to the new 6th graders.

Back