• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Evil Villian Ever!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've never played FFVI, but I hear so many stories of Kefka's lunacy that I'm actually scared to play the game now. XD

Of the games I have played though, most evil villain goes to Ashnard from FE9. His ultimate goal is to create a continent-wide war with the sole purpose of creating enough chaos to unleash a dark god upon the world. Too bad FE10 completely kills this epicness by making everything he did seem for naught. >_>

If we neglect philosophical and political profoundness and judge villains on badassery alone, Ridley from the Metroid series wins hands down. He doesn't care about politics or anything, he's just in the employ of an evil organization, and he's good at what he does, namely devastating peaceful civilizations and stealing their resources. He's not as powerful as Ganondorf, Giygas, or Sephiroth, but he's probably the most vicious and skilled fighters among video game villains.

Rosh

Zombified!~
    Years
    Personally Sephiroth is my favourite video game villain, I do like Ramon Salazar from RE4 I mean the guy mutates in to some giant monster.

xXI JOE IXx

Cyrus from pokemon platinum, he backstabbed his whole team.
    Hitler, he was evil in games and in real life. Why was he evil? Use this.
    Sephiroth, and no I am not a final fantasy fanboy, but he burned down a whole village, tryed to take over the world, killed aries and much more.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    I forgot one on my last post, Sirius from Bomberman 64. At first he seems like a nice friendly fellow whom helps you save your planet from imminent doom, however, this turns out to be a ruse to retrieve a special artifact called the "omnicube". Both of the main villains, Sirius and Altair wishes to absorb the energies of the planet and at the same time, destroy the planet. Sirius, however, knows more about the omni-cube, even how to make himself completely invincible. Sirius however only wanted to destroy planet Bomber just for the sheer fact that Bomberman slightly annoyed him, and Bomberman was the one whom retrieved the omnicube in the first place.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That's an easy one. Robotnik. Not Eggman, ROBOTNIK!

For one reason: a little show called SatAM, where he was depicted as a power crazed tyrant who had taken over a good chunk of Sonic's world (called Mobius back then). But more than that, he was genuinely evil and menacing in that show.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Dun, dun, dun, dun, SEPHIROTH. :0
    *brick'd*
    Kefka looks pretty evil too. D:
    especially since he's a CLOWN.
    And of course, who could forget Team Rocket? 8|

Back