• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the most funniest and most saddening episode

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Funniest: Claydol Big and Tall

Saddest: It's a tie between Gotta Catch Ya Later and Memories are Made of Bliss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Funniest- Pearls are a Spoink's Best Friend. I thought it was hilarious how Spoink would put round Pokémon and objects on its head to replace its pearl, and then putting the Magikarp from the Magikarp salesman on its head was the real kicker. Really wish they made Spoink recurring like Jigglypuff was in the first few seasons.

Saddest- Gotta Catch Ya Later. They definitely made the goodbye moment between Ash, Brock, and Misty a tearjerker.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • The funniest episode to me is the episode from the Orange Islands, the one with snorlax' pokeball broken, and then they have to drag him over that mountain. Ash dressing up as an apple was so funny😹
    Saddest : Gotta catch ya later. It still stings my heart thinking about that episode.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to the funniest episode, I would go with Island of the Giant Pokemon. For one thing that makes that episode funny is the subtitles used for the Poke-Speak.

As for the saddest episode, it would have to be Bye, Bye, Butterfree. Why is it the saddest episode? Well in that episode Ash released the the very first Pokemon he ever caught and got all the way to its final form. I mean even the music is quite sad in that episode.

Years
  • Funniest episode for me, I don't remember exactly what its called, but I think its called flaming moltres or something? The one where James discovers his zodiac is a moltres and puts on that new persona and costume, I've never laughed so much at a cartoon, it was so good.

Saddest, there's actually quite a few honestly. Bye bye butterfree, Gotta catch ya later, Memories are made of bliss, the one where Ash almost lets Pikachu go (can't remember the name), god I cant decide. And that's without even mentioning the movies.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2017
    I still remember when I was young and I watched gotta catch ya later and memories are made of bliss I literally cried! They were so emotional. I m a super big fan of pokemon even it didn't telecast in my country for a while. I connected pokemon to my real world. And when I saw that brock is saying goodbye forever I got flashback of Brock ash misty and their adventures who were the starting light of the pokemon series over the years.. Well everyone wants to follow their dreams and to fulfill u have to go till the end alone that's what I learned. Memories are made of bliss I cried just like piplup did. And the music deepens that. It followed in the episode when ash left Greninja. And the episode "goodbye, till we meet again" the ending episode of Kalos adventures. The scene when ash reaches pallet Town at night.. the scene made a sudden emotional saddest feeling that I never can explain. A journey is over and the last words "end to our way"! Everybody part ways and now miles away from each other and doing their best!

Back