• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Powerful...

Years
    Hey guys I'm Aaghat PKMN a Pokemon fan and a Pokemon Rom Hacker at the moment! Catch my latest Rom Hack Pokemon Dream Seasons, it comes with a thrilling story ;)

I don't have much more to say about my self, I have been watching Pokemon since I was 4 or 5 and I'm huge fan of the Rom hacks, personally I love Pokemon Glazed, that was an awesome Rom Hack. But for the main games I love Pokemon Emerald, that's the first Rom I have played.

This is my first time here and I have been working on the hack (all alone!)
    actually it's not my first hack cause I have made another hack Rom before this, I used Pokemon emerald and added Pokemon's from the X and Y series and made a few changes but that was a total waste of time, but I did put it in website (Pokemonromhacks.blogspot.com/ Now with our the blogspot)

And that was my first attempt but this I'm a little bit confident and would love get all your support, I'm Twitter, we could have private chat about the game and I need all your support and suggestions

Follow me on Twitter for game updates and suggestions @AaghatP

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    That does sound very cool Aaghat, but this forum is for introducing yourself to the community, not plugging your hack. You cane follow up about your hack in the Fan Games section! But, while you're here, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? :)

Years
    That does sound very cool Aaghat, but this forum is for introducing yourself to the community, not plugging your hack. You cane follow up about your hack in the Fan Games section! But, while you're here, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? :)

Ohh I'm really sorry I didn't know!
    Thanks for letting me know;)

Ooh, A Rom Hacker I'll try to check out your game but other than that what's your favorite pokemon game? Welcome to the community

I really love Pokemon Emerald,that's where I started playing Pokemon Roms and till now I have played almost all great Pokemon Rom hacks for gba, what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back