• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Movies and The Series

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Don't you think that this goes into the anime section?

Anyway, they don't fit into the seires, as they said in the Mewtwo Returns, they lost there memory after the first time... so it would make sense that that would apply to all pokemon movies

Years
    thanks for the welcome!

sorry i thought this was a general discussion! what do you mean by losing their memory? surely there must be some sort of connection of what time they fit in, i.e. what pokemon Ash has. Also when were they released year wise? because then that could collerate with the series airing at that time!

Years
    well if you say they are seperate stories then they probably are! ive only just started watching them again from the begining after not seeing any since the were first released in the UK! I saw up to the beginnning of Johto Journeys. anyways thanks for the help

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Mewtwo Strikes Back, intrinsically, transpired right before Ash made entrance into the Pokemon League. He had acquired all of -if not all then most of- his badges; it was, assumably, during the three months, in between, granted to trainers to allow them to make preparations for the upcoming tournament. I think that just about all of the major movies (aside from short prequels and sequels) take place at around the same time.

why? isnt the anime section "Other Anime" and arent we talking about pokemon movies???
    Quit being so insensible, the topic is in its appropriate section :\ You really should not post if you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.

The PokéCommunity Forums > General Pokémon Discussion > Pokemon TV series and Movies > The Movies and The Series

Psycho

Last edited:

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Most anime movies don't fit into the timeline of the series.

Years
    i think what i am going to do is just watch the first film after ive finished watching indigo league, then after every season from that watch the next film so the second film after the orange island series and the third after johto journeys. will be the easiest way i think.

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    well i dont no if this goes in here, but when Ash saw Ho-ho flying in the sky, after the first episode, and visits Morty in the tower, and told him about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I want to know is way they don't talk about what happen in the movie's in the show. Do they just forget? or is it becuse they don't want to make clip episode's and show those what happen in the move that have not seen it yet?

Back