• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Moving Truck

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    A big question should be asked...

WHY THE HELL YOU START AT THE BACK OF THE TRUCK? CAN'T YOU LIKE BE WITH YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING OR ATLEAST INFRONT OF THE TRUCK? I DONT GET IT :<

But yeah, Kinda stoked to see the moving truck in 3D even if it is for a few seconds :)

I'm guessing you travelled in the back to make sure nothing was broken during the journey.

I'm sure it'll return, this is a remake after all. It's all about the nostalgia.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Children stashed away behind a truck, possibly to avoid the officials from checking what sensitive goods we're carrying... they're all smugglers! Professors forcing said children to go on a big journey and fill the Pokédex for them... CHILD LABOUR!!!!!

I actually felt sad that they didn't have this truck scene in the later games. I mean, the truck is so much classic, and the fact that we emerge out near different houses... like, wow. But if they actually slotted in a chair or a seat in the back of the truck, it would look more comfortable imo. Right now, it isn't giving out the best image of a would-be-Pokémon-trainer (aka you) stepping into a new region.

Years
  • Exactly that! It would be great if they could move you up into the front seat and whatnot, right beside the driver.

I agree. When I first played through the game, being in the back of the truck gave off the vibe that my own mother didn't care about me enough to let me sit in the front seat, haha. I'm sure it'll look awesome in 3D though, with the boxes towering over the player and the truck rumbling down the road, causing the screen to shake.

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
    Years
  • When the truck is driving a stack of boxes should fall off and topple on May/Brandon, knocking off their hat, finally showing people that he does Infact wear a hat and not a headband with white hair.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
  • The real question is, how the heck did the truck managed to get in Littleroot town in the first place? I mean come on.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • In OR/AS, The player character and his family are carried to Littleroot town from across the ocean inside the mouth of a giant Wailord. I know this because my dad works for Nintendo.

Back