• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

NatureKeeper

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

https://i42.tinypic.com/21cxzdt.png

My contribution.

Good Luck, parkwater.

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    umm wow thanks
    but are u challengeing me or just makeing that my banner lol

shot571

lol. if i battle josh and beat him can i have all his badges?:p (lol jk) na but its hard finding evryone

shot571

ehh. i should join team rocket. then i can just jack'em off you. BE A MAN JOSHIKINZ BE A MAAAAN. BET YOUR DAMN BADGES. lol(jkin again)na guess ill have to wait.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    um yeah i challenger
    and
    for my banner
    dark blue background
    misty (spirt) and magmorter

ok here is my sechdule
    monday -thursday i can battle mostly after 5 30 eastern time (ill try and get things worked out for maybe 4 30
    friday is if-y b/c i try and do any homework for the weekend when i get home but im sure we cna work something out
    and sat-sunday anytime u wanna battle on most of the day (usually)
    this is just until school is out in may then u can challenge me anytime u wanna

ok here is my sechdule
    monday -thursday i can battle mostly after 5 30 eastern time (ill try and get things worked out for maybe 4 30
    friday is if-y b/c i try and do any homework for the weekend when i get home but im sure we cna work something out
    and sat-sunday anytime u wanna battle on most of the day (usually)
    this is just until school is out in may then u can challenge me anytime u wanna

oh my fc is 0775 1520 5714

Last edited:
    Back