• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Musical Fanclub~

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
Years
  • I just realized something... we dont have that many members here XD so I guess there arent many musicians here at PC, oh right guys BLAZE has finished requesting the banner and here it is

musicalfanclubaf5.png

Music pride XD

Hey we've got 2 guitarist, a bassist and a pianist, all we need is a drummer and a vocalist then we're perfect *jokez*

Wow you you were quicker than me to post that!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Haha yeah aye...the PC Band! w00t!!! xD. That would be fun.

@Lady Nicole: We have proven that we're good...just that our singer's underage and so can't enter certain Battle of the Bands or stuff like that (our singer's 12 and the rest of us are 13...xD)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I just realized something... we dont have that many members here XD so I guess there arent many musicians here at PC, oh right guys BLAZE has finished requesting the banner and here it is

musicalfanclubaf5.png

Music pride XD

Hey we've got 2 guitarist, a bassist and a pianist, all we need is a drummer and a vocalist then we're perfect *jokez*

Awesome, a banner! I'll put it in my sig.

Haha yeah aye...the PC Band! w00t!!! xD. That would be fun.

@Lady Nicole: We have proven that we're good...just that our singer's underage and so can't enter certain Battle of the Bands or stuff like that (our singer's 12 and the rest of us are 13...xD)

Aww that sucks. Never mind, your singer only needs to grow up one year and then you can prove how good you are ^_^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Hey eveyone... i play the drums.
    I'd like to join if possible :D
    Also, glad you liked my Banner :P

Drummer! xD hi, welcome to the club. Bassists and drummers usually get along well (underrated musicians FTW) so hope we get along well too. xD

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • Thanks ^_^
    Erm, am i in?
    If so i'd like to ask if people would like me to make a Drummer banner, a guitarist one and a Bassist one, i already made the keyboard / piano one.

Welcolme and great idea!

PS: We need 2 ask the mods if we can make a sticky named:

"THE PC BAND"

And we can chat about music and review instroments...

Anyone with me?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • *gasp* I'll tell you guys what happened to me today!

I was playing a Rachmaninoff etude on the piano and then when I played this massive chord I heard something smash. There was a glass vase on the piano that I didn't know about and the lid of the piano was open. The vase must have shifted as I was playing and then it fell into the piano when I played that heavy chord. Oh dear...the vase broke and now there's broken glass inside the piano. When I try to play it it makes a horrible noise! :(

Now I have to get someone to dismantle the piano to get the glass out :'(

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • *gasp* I'll tell you guys what happened to me today!

I was playing a Rachmaninoff etude on the piano and then when I played this massive chord I heard something smash. There was a glass vase on the piano that I didn't know about and the lid of the piano was open. The vase must have shifted as I was playing and then it fell into the piano when I played that heavy chord. Oh dear...the vase broke and now there's broken glass inside the piano. When I try to play it it makes a horrible noise! :(

Now I have to get someone to dismantle the piano to get the glass out :'(

Ouch! well dont worry if the piano looks ok it will probably will be.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Thing is, the piano makes a horrible noise every time I play it. I called someone and they said they'd come tomorrow to sort it out :)

However I have a concert tonight and I haven't been able to practice properly for a whole day :paranoid:

Damn. I'm doomed.

Anyway, staying on topic...if I could make an instrument it would be like a piano but with a kind of touch screen instead of pressing down keys. That way, I could slide my fingers over the notes and get a harmonica type effect :) How cool would that be?

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • Thing is, the piano makes a horrible noise every time I play it. I called someone and they said they'd come tomorrow to sort it out :)

However I have a concert tonight and I haven't been able to practice properly for a whole day :paranoid:

Damn. I'm doomed.

Anyway, staying on topic...if I could make an instrument it would be like a piano but with a kind of touch screen instead of pressing down keys. That way, I could slide my fingers over the notes and get a harmonica type effect :) How cool would that be?

If I could make an instroment I would make a guitar with lots of holes all over it and it automaticly tunes itself...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Hey! I was wondering if you knew something. You know that really famous funeral march tune? It's actually part of a piano sonata written by Chopin.

Here's a video of Vladimir Horowitz playing the whole thing (pretty ancient recording, I know, but Horowitz was such a wonderful pianist):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYG-Q-TlC8E

Or you can skip to 14:35 to hear the funeral march bit.

Or you can watch this video which is just the funeral march bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UrVdvk1Ao

I love this piece, it's so amazing! I'm not trying to be depressive or emo or anything but it is one of the most incredible pieces of music ever written. Fact. I love Horowitz's interpretation and I'd love to play it myself but my mum won't let me cos she doesn't like it...

EDIT: I also love the other dude's interpretation :) it's like wow o.O too bad they cut off the end.

Last edited:

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • Hey! I was wondering if you knew something. You know that really famous funeral march tune? It's actually part of a piano sonata written by Chopin.

Here's a video of Vladimir Horowitz playing the whole thing (pretty ancient recording, I know, but Horowitz was such a wonderful pianist):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYG-Q-TlC8E

Or you can skip to 14:35 to hear the funeral march bit.

Or you can watch this video which is just the funeral march bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UrVdvk1Ao

I love this piece, it's so amazing! I'm not trying to be depressive or emo or anything but it is one of the most incredible pieces of music ever written. Fact. I love Horowitz's interpretation and I'd love to play it myself but my mum won't let me cos she doesn't like it...

EDIT: I also love the other dude's interpretation :) it's like wow o.O too bad they cut off the end.

Amazing! That song is so deep...

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Amazing Vladimir Horowitz is a piano god

So thread topic is still the "make your own instrument"?

Well seeing Im not uber creative or anything I guess I want a guitar where you can open the body and store your picks, strings, slides, etc

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • Amazing Vladimir Horowitz is a piano god

So thread topic is still the "make your own instrument"?

Well seeing Im not uber creative or anything I guess I want a guitar where you can open the body and store your picks, strings, slides, etc

That sounds cool! I wonder if you get a guitar making kit and actually make these things...

Back