• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Musical Fanclub~

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • If I could make an instroment I would make a guitar with lots of holes all over it and it automaticly tunes itself...

Fender and Gibson have beat you to it. xD.

People were actually talking about that self-tuning guitar thing...it's kind of stupid when you think about it, since it will turn a whole generation of guitarists into lazy people. Besides, learning to tune by ear is a good skill and it improves your understanding in music overall.

Haha. I could just imagine saying to my children couple of years from now..."Back in my day, we had to tune our guitars manually" and they'd be like "What?" xD

On topic...I'm not sure, actually. Maybe a bass with a whammy pedals, wah pedals, loop pedals, distortion pedals, amps, tuners and the like already installed. Saves times from stomping on them pedals all the time, plus also saves you from tripping up on your cable all the time. xD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Yikes! :shocked: I totally forgot about this club! I'm so ashamed now... But at least it's still alive and kicking thanks to all of you members, so thanks for sticking around! I went through the club, so now everything should be in top order on the front page. And by the way, that's a nice banner!

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Alright, looks like we have another member! I'll add you to the list.

Anyways, let's move on to another topic: If you formed a band, what instruments would all of your bandmates play?

My band would most likely have a lead guitarist/singer, along with a drummer and bassist, with me on the keyboard.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Anyways, let's move on to another topic: If you formed a band, what instruments would all of your bandmates play?

Vocals
    Guitar
    Keyboards
    Bass (that's me, xD)
    Drums

An interest in metal would help, xD. Well I guess maybe I could swap keyboards with rhythm guitar (for the rhythm parts), but unique bands are cool. xD.

And maybe you could throw in an occasional cello player or a violinist in the mix...Apocalyptica style. xD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • This threads dying what is with you heartless people =O ??! anyways my band would consist of
    -2 Guitarist
    -2 Pianist
    -1 Bassist
    -1 Drummer
    -1 or 2 Vocal(s)
    -DJ (not important but meh)

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • This threads dying what is with you heartless people =O ??! anyways my band would consist of
    -2 Guitarist
    -2 Pianist
    -1 Bassist
    -1 Drummer
    -1 or 2 Vocal(s)
    -DJ (not important but meh)

We probably need a new topic now lumine...

sorry if a bit off topic but im a big fan of kfc too lumine!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Matter of fact it does. Well here in New Zealand, at least. There are at least 5 different versions of that "Satisfy Your Cravings" song for KFC that it drives me 2 eat KFC. xD

Oh lol XD!!! I have to hear it! I'm going to pay a visit to youtube right away =P

Back