• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystic Stones (RPG, dont let the name get you this is a cool RPG!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Ok, ill be doin this alot during the RPG! im gonna add leaders/extra characters

Side: Good/Rival (in the beginning)
    Name: Koji
    Description: Is as tall as Scott has dark green eyes, has a grey and red shirt, blue jeans, black no fingure gloves, black shoes, blonde hair
    Stone:Amythist(the purple birth stone)
    Emotion/Power: has the emothion of pride, gains super speed, a samuri sword, and a Rurouni Kenshin kind of outfit
    Personallity: is quiet and has alot of rage built inside him, the leader of the evil force killed his family and tried to take his Amythist but he got away, he is a rival when he arrives, he wants no teammates, until he discovers friendship
    (all of us control Koji Ok!)

"Ally look out!" Scott yelled as a rock came and almost smashed her but Scott jumped to push her out of the way and he saved both Ally and himself "That was a close one!" Scott said as Allys friend Sarah let go of the poll "Ill get cha!!!" Scott yelled running right under Sarah and catching her "Wow, Thanks!" Sarah said looking in Scotts eyes, as Scotts Stone glowed out of control and he had two gloves on and a pair of really cool looking shoes on.
    *in a nearby town*
    "I CANT BEILVE SHE GOT AWAY AGAIN!!!" The young man called Koji yelled as he looked at where he was fighting Tina earlier "Id better find her before she deystroys another town...Im gonna avenge your death, Mom, Dad, Haruka, Kenta! they'll never get away with this!" Koji said looking at his Amythist and walking onward.

(this is my 200th post!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • ooh. Lets see here...

Side: Good/Rival
    Name: Crimson
    Description: Has waist long black hair. Wears a purple kimono. Is average height.
    Stone: Jade
    Emotion/power: Defense. gets gloves and a staff, that lets her defend
    Personality: Quiet, and observant. doesnt say much. Is strong in battle, but uses her defenses more than power.

Crimson looked out her window while holding her Jewel. "The others, there finding out..." and she left her house. Outside she tried to find 'the others'.

Last edited:

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Guess I may aswell add another =D.

Race: Bad
    Name: F.S.
    Description: avarge hight, braided shoulder lenght hair, hazel eyes, glasses, white and grey headband, white short sleeve sweater, grey insolated pants, white and grey Nike air forces.
    Stone: Black Daimond (its looks like a metalic sliver)
    Emotion/Power: Dispair (sadness), Gives hims an almost identical male version of Tina's armour, big anti-magic sword (can't be broken or scratched), attacks, defence, and speed goes up, powers up even more with other villians
    Personallity: Keeps to himself, likes to keep himself busy.

F.S. was waiting up the road, Tina stoped and looked at him "don't you know hes following you? Tina why do you always run off so carelessly?" F.S. said. Tina turned and looked in the opposite direction, "why would you care anyways!" She replyed "im just out having fun, injoying my life unlike you". F.S. looked up in the sky, "Well if you get caught. Don't exspect me to come save you again" F.S. vanished just like Tina did before.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Koji was walking until he saw what looked like 2 girls and 1 guy "That's F.S and Tina! they're trying to kidnapp that girl!" Koji said to himself and threw his sword at the guy and it landed to feet in front of the guy "SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY TINA!!! F.S. YOUR GOING TO PAY WITH YOUR-" Koji stopped in his tracks and looked at the three people "WHO IN THE HECK ARE YOU!?" Scott yelled as Koji stood there "I'm sorry i thought you were the ones that did this!" Koji said as he looked at Scotts Sapphire "You have a Chaos Gem!?" Koji yelled and looked at his Amythist.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ally blinked *blink blink~* "A Chaos Gem? thats what theyre called? I take it you must have one then, and mine's an Emerald, and this here is my friend Sarah." Sarah looked at Koji. "Ya, She's not trying to kidnap me you silly!" she smiled happily. Ally looked from sarah, to scott to Koji again. " We are also trying to find out who did this. and can you kinda like, put that away?" She said pointing to his sword. "No offense, but im i little afraid of sharp things. ^_^;" Just then they saw a girl running towards them. "Hey!" she yelled as she came closer to them. " I have to talk to you! My name's Crimson!" she yelled.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Koji was getting worreid with all these people (and he felt pretty dumb) "Im, sorry, my names Koji." (hes in his transformed part right now cause hes got ninja/ruroni kenshin outfit on) "So, what do you look like when you transform?" Koji asked "What do you mean?" Scott asked as Koji pulled out his Amythist which was glowing so brightly that it could be used as a flashlight^_^; "This is called a Chaos Gem, the person who deystroyed this town, Tina, also got a hold of a Chaos Gem, my familys been making sure that they are never used in the wrong hands again." Koji said.

Groudon

Years
  • Tina bladed up the road until she could see 5 other people standing around, her jem was glowing too much so she sliped it into her bag. She then hid behind a small store, she was clearly out-numbered 5 - 1. She wished she hadn't acted so mean, maybe them F.S. would of helped her... She planned an attack pattern, strike the strongest then pick off the weaker ones. "F.S.... I need you...". She didn't know but F.S. was close by watching from above, "Im here Tina, im here" he said to himself.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Koji heard what sounded like pebbles being stepped on, he turned quickly "Someones watching us..." Koji said darkly and ran so fast toward the area it lookd like there were 20 of him "What do you think it is?" Scott asked "IT'S TINA!!!" Koji yelled as he spotted Tina "GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE-" Koji got punched hard in the stomach and fell to the ground "It...it...it cant...end this...this way..." Koji said as Tina was getting ready to throw an energy ball at him Scott ran to rescue Koji and thats when it happeded...When Scott grabbed Koji he transformed...

Ok, about every so often ill add a "super" villian/monster to fight this time we have 1 week (until October 3) to deystroy the monster but the bad guys might be preventing us to deystroy it...here it is

Race: Evil
    Type: Monster
    Name: Rally (ral-e)
    Description: is about 7 feet tall, is almost what cell in DBZ looked like, except that he has dragon wings, he is blue and red, and is intelligent
    History: His creator Nytro (he'll be a character later) created him to guard his castle so the people with Chaos Gems couldnt hurt him, he wanted to have some "fun" so he realleased Rally on Earth.

Kyogre

Years
  • Tina got angry, she Know Koji's headstrong personality would be his down fall, But now Scott jumped in and ruin her plan. She was about to aim and fire at Scott when a flash charged at Scott knocking him into the pavment. F.S. landed out of the sky grinning, "Oh, did I do that. Im sorry" he said sarcasticly. "F.S.!" Tina said with a smile, she shook her and said to herself "I must not make my feeling get the better of me, gotta get it togehter!". She ran over to meet F.S., he was starting to glow because Tina's dark energy made his go up by 15% more. "Do me the honours and pick which one to crush first." he said to his partner. Tina pointed to Crimson who was over by were Scott lied motionless. They both started to hold hand and were no glowing, there armour covered most of there body. You would think that if they weren't so bad they would make a nice couple, but they clearly were good guys and they intened to do more damage. They were both transformed into there powered up form, Tina looked like a Nina with armour. F.S. looked like a Samurai with a bigger sword. They both stood laughing.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • When F.S. hit Scott his battle outfit vanished, he and Koji were out cold when Koji slowly got up to his feet "Why, do you do this Tina, remember 10 years ago!? you and F.S. were not like this! you were in fact the exact oppisite...i didnt want to do this Tina, but im going to kill you...AAAAHHHHH!!!" Koji yelled as he charged Tina with his sword, but he missed and got his sword stuck in the building. Thats when Scott grabbed F.S. from behind. "Scott, lets get outta here!!!" Koji said as he ripped his sword out and grabbed Scott, Ally, Sarah, and the new girl Crimson...and they were gone.

Kyogre

Years
  • Because of this F.S. got mad as heck, he lost control of himself and started powing up. Tina hade already powered down and was waiting for F.S. who slamed his sword into the ground and created a quake. There was crashing noise and the ground erupted with a smoke burst, in the distance a big building looked like it was driving donw into the ground. 3 more fell down sidways and the rest all shattered. Tina tried calming him down but he knocked her away in rage, Tina started to cry and thats when F.S. Stoped. Noticing what he had just done to her, he reahed out and helped her up. She sniffled as F.S. powered down "Im sorry, I just lost it a min ago. We almost had them... Now whipe tho tears, it covers up that pretty face." Tina hugged F.S., she said nothing as they both vanished at the same time.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Race:Evil
    Name:Hargo
    Description:long hair,blue hair,light skin,blue jeans,white shirt with red overshirt,and black nikes.
    Stone:(RARE)stone of Venus
    Emotion/power:There is no limit to his power when he is in love
    Personality:thinks everybody is a pushover

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back