• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Long ago when pokemon and humans lived together. The legendaries: Latios, Latias, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Mew were treated like gods. The humans came to them when ever they needed help.

They wanted to make sure that their knowledge was spread to all pokemon. So these five legendaries took on deciples pokemon to share their knowledge and trained them to be almost legendary. The pokemon that were choosen for this were called Mysitc pokemon.

When the humans heard of this news of the Legendaries were training regular pokemon to use their powers. The humans were scared. They tought that they were going to be over run by legendary-like pokemon. In respose, they created five gems that had great powers. The Gems were based on five elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Time. These gems had awesome powers from controling the elements and pokemon.

Ho-oh and the othrers took this as a danger sign and decide for the best of the both humans and pokemon that they should disappear from the eyes of the humans. So with that decidion they and the five pokemon they trained. Disappear.

As for the humans and the Gems. They were left to handle on their own. They relize due to their misunderstanding that they have lost their providers and even seal away some innocent pokemon. The humans decided to leave the Gems in trustworthy hands so the the power won't be abuse.

Now after the failure of Team Magma and Aqua attemp to raise Groudon and Kyogre. They find themselves under a new leadership. Meanwhile a new unknown organzation appears in Hoenn.

Now new trainers knowing have pokemon that have secert that they even know about. What will happen and what does this have to do with the events of the past?

As we go though this RP more will be reveal.

Other Info
    You who will be particapated will be soewhat experance trainers. Will will have some badges and some pokemon. We be meaning up in Petalburg Woods.

Rules
    The basic RP rules need to be follow. You know no powerplaying and stuff.

I would like members to be active.

Name: (The name of your character)
    Description: (What your character looks like)
    Personality: (What your character acts and feels like)
    History: (A small history of your character's life)
    Starter Pokemon: (Your starter pokemon cna be evole. Second Stage tops.)
    Other Pokemon: (You can have a few pokemon. You starter can be evole but not to much. Second stage tops.)
    Other: (Anything else you want to add)
    RPG Sample: (Required. Give a sample that is up to four good size sentances since that is the rules to RP here. If less then you will be decine. More you type the better your chances of being accepted. Please use caps or I may just decine you. It just looks a bit neat.)

Ok. We will start once a few people come and join.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: A.J
    Discription: He looks like my avitar you know Braided blonde hair, orange eyes,tan skin,short for his age and that outfit.

personality: He can be very seirous sometimes but deep down he only cares about his freinds and remaining family.

history: rough childhood with a abusive mother and a murdered father
    his older brother taunted his height and strengh. the day his father died
    he became a cold hearted child with no thought for his childhood.
    his mysteirous sister ran away when he was 6 so he didnt get to know her
    enough. but he found a mudkip and named it muddy, muddy is the only
    one keeping him on the edge of sanity.

starter pokemon: a mudkip with a simlar past.A.J named him muddy.
    other pokemon-minin and plusle, pichu
    other: he became a strong person by training in martial arts and his parents
    were psycic so he got a strong part of there genes.

Rp sample:

I walked down the empty boluvard not knowing where to go "Where to go? I wish I had a map" I mumbled frustated
    "Well lets see..." I said searching down the blazing road
    "Wow what a hot day" I said wiping off the sweat
    "I need a drink... a big drink!" I yelled taking out a water bottle

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Please do. I mean to be only fair to others that I don't know. Then it gives them a look into your style too. Also. PLEASE use caps A.J. I mean it a thing I have.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Name: Terra
    Description: Terra wears a black T-shirt, jeans, black boots, and a black necklace with a white feather. She has light brown hair and deepsea blue eyes.
    Personality: Terra is shy and mysterious. She keeps to herself and doesn't like people. Terra tries to avoid people most of the time and she cares for injured or sick pokemon.
    History: Terra only tells her closest friends, but will sometimes reveal some things to people she meets.
    Starter Pokemon: A Torchic named Flame who doesn't let Terra out of her sight.
    Other Pokemon: Espeon (Star), Umbreon (Shadow), and Dragonair (Feather)
    Other: She is psychic from her parents, is an awsome fighter with martial arts, her eyes change colors to fit her mood, and she is one with nature and the wild pokemon that live in the wild.
    RP Sample:

Terra jumped through the trees breathing heavily. An Umbreon jumped next to her. "Come on Shadow we need to keep going it's not that far now." She said moving swiftly. Shadow nodded and kept going. They stopped at the river to take a drink then started jumping again. When they reached a small hut made of wood they stopped and went inside. Terra sat down and started to treat a Zigzagoon who was injured.

When she finished she took it back to it's home in the forest and went back inside. She picked up a picture and sighed. "I'm sorry brother, but I will find you one day." She said as she stared at the picture. An Espeon came up next to her. "Hey Star anything happen while I was gone. Star shook her head and curled up in a tight ball. Terra laid down next to her a went to sleep still holding the picture tightly in her hand.

Last edited:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Name: Amy

Appearance: Appearance: She has quite a variety. Her blonde hair is all open, but wears a dark blue headband to go with it. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears neon pink eyeshadow. She also has two earrings shaped like the sun. She wears a yellow tank top, with orange shorts. She has long orange boots to go with that, as well as two bright blue bracelets, mostly like steel ones. She also wears two golden armguards on her arms, and wears a Sun Charm.
    Personality: Amy is quite a unique person, but is usually determined in many things. Personally, she never likes to be with those she doesn't know, and has a few secret things that no one knows except her closest friends, and is naive. You would like this type of character.
    Starting Pokemon: Skitty (Trinine)
    Other Pokemon: Umbreon (Charon), Dragonair (Starlight) and Misdreavus (Paine)
    RP Sample: You've seen my RPing skills enough.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    You are Accepted Terra, A.J., Amy. Just make a quick RP sample to start and stuff. Like I said to A.J. That will be nice. It give others the chance to see your style.

I do my right now.

Name: Richard
    Description: He had blue hair that is tied in a pony tail. He wears a white long sleeve shirt with a red shirt under it. He wears blue jeans and carried a small bag. His belt holds his pokeballs. He wears a bandanna on his right sholder.
    Personality: He is kind of a flitter with the girls. He is every active and tries to be somewhat tough but is a sweet person.
    History: He comes from Fallabor Town and has a bigger sister. He doesn't like her much because she likes to compete with him. He met his Zangoose in the route near by.
    Starter Pokemon: Zip. Zangoose
    Other Pokemon: Baltoy.
    Other: He is very close to Zip that they both wear a bandana on their arm.

Little intro/sample

There was a lot of steam. A white flame was shot at a Torkoal. The pokemon fainted.

A guy how face was cover by the shadows said. "Flannary. You put up a good fight. I mean you even hid the Gem pretty while to keep it out of mine hands. You even made fake ones and got me out. I mean mine men found your deciples but thye just failed still."

Flannery looked up at him and said, "Still. I won't give you the Gem!" She held a small red jewal in her hand.

"You have no choice. That the rules." The jewal then disappear in a flash of red light and reappear in the guy hands.

A Charizard appeared by the guy side. "Good job Char. She didn't know that I posse a ancsentor of a deciple of Ho-oh."

"You have a Mystic pokemon?" said Flannery in fear.

"Yep. Don't worry. The Gem of Fire will be in good use with me." said the guy and then he flew off on his Charizard.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Name: Vincent
    Description: Red Cape,Dragon symboled top,Jeans and a Cap.
    Personality: Wants to be a Dragon Wannabe trainer.
    History: At an age of 5 his father was rumored dead. Vincent wanted to take over his father's dream and study Pokemon legends.
    Starter Pokemon: Dragonair
    Other Pokemon: Seadra,Shelgon,Gyarados.
    Other: Dratini was the first pokemon Vincent caught. It was a shining dratini.
    Vincent was Researching Pokemon Legends until Dratini Wandered around him.
    Vincent thought that he was friendly and caught him.
    RPG Sample: "As usual,Boring." Muttered Vincent as he played a boring game on his computer.
    Vincent finally decided to download more games. While the Games were downloading.. Vincent was sucked into the Computer. Like a mystic portal was there...

Vincent realised that he was in the game he was playing,Pokemon.
    "Ah... Maybe I can find something useful in here.."

Last edited:

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Nothing much to do now so...

Name-Alex

Age-14

Gender-Male

Description-Alex is around 5'6. He has fairly long black hair, which is messy and hangs over his face and blue eyes. Is usually seen wearing a brown t-shirt and jeans, with custom white trainers. He is fairly muscular in body strength.

Personality-Alex is a loner. He shrugs off friends and keeps himself to himself. Doesn't talk much. If cornered or forced to fight for what he believes him, he will however. In his 'I'm a loner!' style. His mood only changes when he's talking to his pokemon.

History-Alex was often bullied when he was younger. His secluded attitude meant he never experienced any emotion, and so, he wasted his childhood away. That changed when he got his pokemon.

Starter Pokemon- Arta (Vulpix F). Arta is much the opposite of her trainer and loves to battle. She is bubbly and outgoing and enjoys life. She has a very close relationship with Alex.

Other Pokemon- Zeph (Pidgeotto M)
    Bubb (Seel M)

Other- He can understand pokemon speech.

RP Sample- The room was quiet. Alex pulled down the blinds and sat on his bed. He began to think, but he was still fully alert to the world around him. He would never drop his guard, ever. Zeph was dozing on his perch, no snores from him. Arta was crouched up on the rug, also asleep. Her tails lazily flicked through the air from one side to another. Alex saw this an began to think about it.

His thinking was disturbed when he heard a small noise. It came from his last pokeball. He flicked it up in the air, and watched as Bubb came tumbling out. Evidently he wanted to sleep properly too. Alex ran him a cold bath, placed him in it, and went back to the bed. Slowly he began to think again.

{How long has he been like that?} asked Zeph, curious.
    {I don't know!} retorted Bubb. They were reffering to Alex. Arta walked in at that moment.
    {Keep it down} she said.
    {Oh all right!} huffed Zeph. Pleased Arta trotted back to the bedroom and went back to sleep.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Pete Accepted.
    DM. A little more longer post and then I accept you.

Ok. Lets start this thing.

IC: Richard proudly the owner of the Balance badge from Petalburg Gym walked though the woods of Petalburg with his best friend Zip by his side.

Zip was proud too becasue he was able to take down Norman's most powerful pokemon with only a few hits. Richard saw this and said, "Don't get a big head now. The next gym is a rock gym and that may be tough."

Zip waved his hand to say as if.

Richard shook his head and said, "OK. But we may need to catch another pokemon before we keep on going."

They finally enter the descese part of Petalburg Woods. There were a lot of trees and branches in theirway. Zip just cut it down with a slipe of his claw. The path was a bit cleared now. "Thanks Zip.

The zangoose just smiled and kept doing as he did and made room for Richard.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra ran through the Peatalburg woods.
    Someone grabbed her by the arm and it felt like he was trying to crush it he held on so tight.
    Terra let out a scream.
    "Someone help me!"
    She yelled.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    IC: Arta jumped up, dodging the vine whip that the Tangela threw at her. She came down and Alex told her to pounce. With skill, she bounced off the ground and tackled the Tangela.
    "Ember," said Alex. Arta smiled.
    {Now you're dead meat!}
    She blasted the fire out from her mouth, which sped straight into the Tangela. It let out a cry and collapsed. Alex let a small smile cross his lips. Arta however, got a lot more excited.
    {Oh yeah} she said.
    {Uggh} moaned the Tangela. It's owner, Erica, smiled. She pulled out a rainbow badge and handed it to Alex. He turned and walked away, Arta trotting along at his side.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Pete. We are in the Hoenn region. I ok with you being in the Kanto region just make sure you find a way to meet us in Petalburg Woods.

IC:Richard and ZIp were starlted by the scream. Richard smiled and said, "Sounds like a girl."

ZIp shook his head in disapproval. He knew what was going thought Richard's head. "

Richard smiled. "Maybe a nice looking girl needing some help." He was thinking what has the problem.

BOth ZIp and Richard ran towards the sound of the scream pushing away the branches. When they got there. THey found a girl being pulled by a bigger guy. Richard was smiling in his head.

"Zip. Attack when told." The zangoose jsut stood there. He knew what to do. "Crush Claw."

Zip then attack the guy so he would let go of the girl.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra fell back to the ground.
    An Umbreon came running to her.
    "I...I'm okay Shadow."
    She said still a little shaken up.
    The guy sent out a Blaziken.
    "Shar!"
    Terra said and ran behind the boy Shadow followed her.
    They were both trembeling.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard then said, "Is this guy bother you miss?"

Zip shook his head again in disapporval. He was kind of embrass to be seen with RIchard. Richard just injorned him.

The Blaziken then went forth to attack them.

Richard smiled and said, "Ariel Ace Zip".

Zip went at a high speed and attack the pokemon.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Y...yeah. He also tried crushing my arm while he was at it."
    Terra said rubbing her arm.
    The Blaziken used Flamethrower.
    "Take that!"
    The man exclaimed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ZIp took the attack but didn't hurt to much. All the zangoose did was just smiled.

Richard had one on too. NOt only because he had a cool pokemon but a pretty girl by his side.

"That not going to hurt us to much. We have a an attack that can stop you fast." said Richard with a smile. He wanted to impress the girl.

"Ariel Ace again." said Richard. Zip then span again and at a high speed hit the Blaziken.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard smiled and said, "That was easy."

Zip then went to Richard's side and just smiled. He enjoy the battle. Zip just enjoy any battle.

Richard then said, "My name is Richard. Why was that guy was hurting you but first whatis your name?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "My name is Terra and he was sent by someone to kill me."
    Terra said frowning.
    "I don't know who and i don't want to know."
    Shadow nodded and rubbed against Terra.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:Everybody eles participating need to meet us in Petalburg Woods.

IC:Richard was very surprise by her response. He wasn't expecting that.

Zip was really caring. He was more intrested in in the Umbreon. He just wanted to battle agian.

Richard then said, "That is a very pretty name for a girl like you. Well how about you stay close to me so I can protect you if they come back again."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back