• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    .. Oh gosh, like the smear on his living room wall?

I cracked up so hard reading that!

Yeah, Naruto's outfit is an homage to DBZ, since he idolized Akira Toriyama :0 *beating the horse into the ground*

... That was pointless of me -_-;

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    .. Oh gosh, like the smear on his living room wall?

I cracked up so hard reading that!

Yeah, Naruto's outfit is an homage to DBZ, since he idolized Akira Toriyama :0 *beating the horse into the ground*

... That was pointless of me -_-;

My favorite story is when on his and his brother's first birthday, their parents laid out money, this math-object thing (forgot its name) and.. I think a paintbrush, and while his brother took the paintbrush after a few seconds of deciding, Kishimoto, laughing, took the money.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    He was a kick-butt baby >D

.. In the end he got money and artistic skills, how unfair is that?

Poor little brother, with his unknown manga that people accuse of ripping-off Masashi ;A;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm working on a fic. If anyone is interested in reading it, just tell me and I'll post it here. It's about my fan-character, Oyuhatsu Kasugi. I'll have a new chapter every two weeks, and I'll try to keep them coming out every Friday. So by October 12, I will have Chapter 1 posted. I have a Prologue finished though.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm interested. What is it about, ecxactly?
    How'd you come up with a Japanese name like that?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I agree, that's a really cool name :3

I always dig up silly names to give my characters.. xDD

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    A believable OC would be good. :o
    as long as it's not another mary sue with a tortured past who gets paired up with Gaara...
    Is it on ff.net or something? xD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Really? why? I haven't seen any hints that Naruto likes Hinata that way, or even pays more attention to her than the others. :o
    ...SasuSaku is just a joke, so i won't even go there. xD

^_^ Its like I said, I just really love that pairing!! Just a personal opinion!! =P

I love lee. He adds the cool feeling to the chunnin exam :) XD

Indeed!! Rock Lee rules and he is cool!!

Lee's awesome. His eyebrows are like... a legend. He makes bushy eyebrows STYLISH.

Bushy-Brows for the win!!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I envy your paint skill Ichi-chan....*drools*

Oyu/hatsu = Hot water/First (weird combo I know)
    Kasugi = A name I got off Ninja Warrior. XD

So here's the Prologue (this should answer the question of what's it about)

Secrets of the Oyuhatsu​

Prologue​

Oyuhatsu Sofu was traveling to the Snow Country on a trip to deliver some natural hot spring water from his home town, Kirigakure. As he walked along the frozen path after departing from a ferry, he could feel the warmth produced by the hot spring water warm his hands. He was unusually pale looking, almost as if he were frightened to travel the path on his own. He would twitch shiver every once and a while, not used to the frost in the air. The frigid air made his breath visible and he became more and more shaky as he traveled higher into the mountain to the town of Yukigakure.

Just as he started towards the unfrozen path, he could hear a growl from behind. "Who's there?" he asked frightened. "Reveal yourself or I will have to use my secret Jutsu!" Out of the snow covered bushes he saw a pile of pure white fur that blended into the snow. The pile's head faced him and Sofu could see white teeth growling back at him. The arctic wolf had light blue eyes, like a husky's, and pointed ears that gave him a demonic look. With teeth bared and ready to tear flesh, he pounced onto Sofu and dugs it's silvery claws into the vein on Sofu's right arm. Sofu cried in pain as the wolf dug deeper, he felt as if his arm were being injected with poison. Just then, a sharp ice spear appeared from behind Sofu and struck the wolf in between the eyes. It fell to the ground, lifeless and cold.

"What are you doing out here at this time of night? You can't travel here at night and not be expected to be attacked by an arctic wolf! Although usually they're calm around humans, that one had a weird aura to it, almost as if it were possessed. Enough chit-chat let me take you back to the village to look at your arm," the man who threw the spear at the wolf said.

They headed up the path, Sofu gripping his arm holding it high above his head to minimize blood flow to that arm. They entered a small village with a hospital building just two doors down. The two entered the building and set up the medical care needed for the wound. At first the medics didn't think it was too serious but when they entered the surgery room…

"Oh my gosh! This isn't good! Scalpel, I need to see what's going on deeper inside. His wound appeared to have a silver-white glow to it," the doctor exclaimed.

"Kind of like that wolf that attacked him, it had silver-white fur, not like most you see. Another thin I think I should mention is the feel I got off it as it attacked Sofu here. It seemed to enjoy the taste of blood, and felt very evil to me. I'm not sure if this has any relevance to the injury, but I thought I'd throw it out there while I could," the man added.

"I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with the injury, but…." Her voice trailed off as she gasped in fear.

Hope you liked it so far!

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I read that on Seken! =D Yeah I ike it so far. The night I read that I started typing mine on Word for no reason... I dunno if I should continue typing or not. But anyways, like I said, desu, I like it so far. ^^ Can't wait for more! X3

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Years
    I am glad that you agree with me Shadow chaos. Lee i believe is a very important character in naruto. If you ask me he even helps sakura to mature a bit more, like before the chunnin exam she was all over sasuke and giggly and stuff, then as the exam advances she becomes more mature, i think this is something to do with lee's character...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I am glad that you agree with me Shadow chaos. Lee i believe is a very important character in naruto. If you ask me he even helps sakura to mature a bit more, like before the chunnin exam she was all over sasuke and giggly and stuff, then as the exam advances she becomes more mature, i think this is something to do with lee's character...

Indeed, Lee was one of the reasons why Sakura was able to stand up for herself against the Sound Team!! And as I said, Bushy-brows for the win!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Wow. There's only one more page in 2 days of me being gone!? I need to lighten up the place.

So..... how bout that chapter 373, huh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back