• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • phantom_of_death said:
    hmm...i just heard a rumor....gaara and naruto are brothers....and their father is yondaime....O_O? i dunno i just heard it.....

but what is akatsuki going to do with gaara? im on the part of the manga where the akatsuki kidnapped gaara...and then summoned a big.....monster thingy.....with a big mouth? hehe....

You know I heard the same thing on Naruto-kun except that this guy said that Sasuke and Kankuro were cousins and Kankuro possesses the cursed seal as well that is why he has purple marks on his face O__O

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Usually Itachi uses his Genjutsu to traumatize the ones who come in contact with him. So anyone know how many episodes are left of fillers?

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • Can I please join im a major fan of naruto especially <3 Sakura <3.
    Anyway click on my userbar animation to watch a naruto video that is my fav XS.
    And here is a userbar if anyone is a bigger fan than me -_-
    The Naruto Fan Club
    Later all.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Garouga! Bare Your Fangs! said:
    Let's see...Nope. Could be 1, could be 10.

And Phantom, I think Santa is a terrorist. How sane could I be?

On Naruto-kun, they said that the fillers are supposed to end in september...what a drag xD

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
  • I'd like to join this club!! ^_^
    Gaara is kewl!! because he is so polite and has good manners. XD
    who do you guys think is kewl?

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • May I join^^? My favorite characters are Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara^^! Then my favorite character that barely shows up in the series is Momochi Zabuza.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Thanx but Re:member? I can't what for the Tenth vol. of Naruto to come out this Month (I read the manga and watch the show^^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back