• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I honestly can't wait for the episode that's based off chapter 358. Deidara verses Sasuke!

I love the C2 Dragon as well. It's cute, hahaha, and everytime it spits out another claymore, it loses a part of its tail. :(

But blowing off one of Sasuke's hand-wings pretty much decided the battle for Deidara. I mean now, Sasuke's going to tear him apart, plus I'm kind of losing interest in him anyway. Kakashi should've killed him before with the Sharingan, and I think the only reason he's still apart of Akatsuki is for plot reasons, advancement and whatnot. No offence to Deidara fans, but he's wearing a little thin for me.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Shikamru rocks.. it's a fact! xD Oh and yes I'm a 100 % sure Kurenai's child is Asuma's, I mean they were preety close and when Shikamaru said he's going to be a role-model for the baby it was in front of Asuma's grave, so there's no mistake^-^ Gee, what do you guys think it'll be, a boy or a girl? I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.. but then again who knows?

As far as Di Di is concerned.. I love that nickname, it suits him perfectly.. he's just full of himself and he'll realise sooner or later that he doesn't have anything to be so proud off, even with his C2. Oh and what he did to Gaara-kun is unacceptable! Though I have to admit I like to see him fight with Tobi. Damn that Tobi is such a nice guy.

BTW I heard that Tobi might be Uchiha Obito, Kakashi's best friend. Do you think that's true? I mean on one hand that makes sense, seing as Tobi has a hole on the right side of the mask and Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi before he presumably died. But on the other hand it was obvious that Obito couldn't survive that rock attack.. not unless someone saved him.. ah these are just speculations, but imagine what if Tobi really was Obito! That would cause such drama, I mean Kakashi would surely be happy to see his best friend alive but he would also feel sad and confused of why is he on the evil side..

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    now you mention that asumas babys gender.
    I wonder if s/he will become a character XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love Tobi, and I also like the fact that he and Deidara get into so many fights, it's good comic relief.

I'd like the fact that Tobi would be Obito, but it just doesn't seem realistic to me. And I don't see how a hole covering the right eye of his mask could support that it really is Obito, since the whole right side of his body was crushed, face and all. So when Rin (is that her name?) transfered his eye to Kakashi, he was pretty much blind and done for. And it was also shown in the manga that Tobi took a pretty heavy attack from Sasuke upon the beginning of their current match, and then only a few seconds later he recovered without so much of a scar or wound, from what I could tell. So unless he has some sort of recovering ability or immunity that's one-of-a-kind to the Uchiha Clan, I doubt Tobi really is Obito.

However, despite all that, if it turned out Tobi really was Obito, I'd still be happy. He's just a fun character, but I'm getting impatient as to when they're going to show some of his abilities.

CHaRiSMa

Years
    I read on a forum that Tobi survived Sasuke's attack coz he has some metal screwes in his body.. o.O Well that would explain (if he was really Obito) how he survived the rock attack.. but like I said those are just speculations^^ Just like the leader of the Akatsuki is supposed to be Yondaime, but if you ask me that wouldn't make sense coz if the fourth hokage really was the Akatsuki leader, why would he bother so much to seal Kyuubi away in Naruto and then get it back again?? I guess we'll just have to wait till Kishi explains it.. damn I can't wait till the new chapter is out!! BTW anyone else here who feels at least slightly annoyed by Karin?! Okay I'm not one of those crazy Sasuke fangirls but I still hate it that Karin is always jumping on him and trying to seduce him.. I hate those kind of women!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I love Tobi. He's my favourite character now ^^ I would really love to see Tobi turn out to be Obito, seeing as he is also one of my favourites, but I truly doubt that. Like what you guys said, Obito's right side was completely crushed, and his only functional eye was taken, so he should pretty much be blind and dead.

I can't wait to find out what Tobi, regardless of whether he is Obito or not, can do 8D

I hate Karin. Uber fangirl, much? I mean, I can sort of tolerate Sakura and her fangirlism to Sasuke, but Karin is just way too much. WAY too much. I hate her so much. I want to jump into the world of Naruto and strangle her D: My favourite Hebi member (besides Sasuke, of course) is Suigetsu. I don't know why, but I like his personality O_o

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Suigetsu is cool. I liked it when he said that Sasuke will bring peace to the world or something like that.. I wonder why he did it, I mean it sounds like Sasuke-kun is some kind of messiah.. ah well I have a feeling something big is coming up and I can't wait it! I also like Juugo, I mean it's kind of sad that he has that cursed-seal-disease which causes him to kill constantly and he really doesn't want that. I think he's really a nice guy.

And BTW 'hebi' ('snake')? Sasuke-kun I must say you're so original..

Okay moving on. Kabuto! Okay I don't know about you guys but I have hated that guy from the moment he turned evil. And I've always had this feeling that this guy will do something stupid in the end and look what he did! Inplanting a part of Orochimaru's soul.. o__O He's going to cause a lot of trouble I'm telling you!

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    too much spoiler for me
    I guess I am gonna read the manga again...

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Oh sorry shikaNL I didn't mean to tell you spoilers >.<;; I guess since this is a Naruto fanclub we can talk about everything that's going on.. never considered that not everyone is as far with Naruto as I am. Sorry again!

I'll try to put a topic that doesn't concern the latest events in Naruto.. Hmm, oh yeah I meant to ask you guys.. do you think Sakura might be falling for Naruto slowly.. I mean she's been so considerate to him in the Shippuden series.. and since Sasuke-kun left her bond with Naruto strengthened so I was thinking maybe she's starting to get over Sasuke and falling in love with Naruto, why do you think?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    May I join? I so into the anime and manga right now. I love it to death. XD And I really don't mind the spoilers. It just makes me look forward to that episode/chapter. XD

My favorite characters are pretty much everyone expect Orochimaru(creepy guy) and Kabuto(another creepy guy/now totally evil). But they do make the stories seems interesting. XD Boy they are sure evil. *shudders*

But I really like Team 7, Team 8, and Team Gai the best. ^^

Team 7: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke
    Team 8: Kurenai, Kiba, Hinata, Shino
    Team Gai: Gai, TenTen, Rock Lee, and Neji

These guys are the coolest. ^^

Well get back in to the topic in hand. I been noticing that she is more nicer to Naruto than before. I hope it doesn't turn to love.*is a big NaruHina and SasuSaku fan* But it seems she cares a lot more of him than before. I won't say she is falling in love or anything like that. Got to wait and see.

Last edited:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Lol.
    My fav are Team 10 and Sand Siblings.
    Totally different XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Team 10 and The Sand Siblings are cool too. What I didn't know at first that they were siblings. XD I thought they were very good friends. But now I know, and I think it is pretty cool.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    lol.
    Ok.
    It doesn't matter
    Everyone have their own favs

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I agree. XD But I have to agree that Shikamaru is totally smart. Even though he seems lazy, he acutally isn't. ^^

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I like tenten too!
    I used to like sasuke but you know...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just can't believe he betrayed everyone. But I hope he will come around and realize he did the revenge thing all wrong. It wasn't worth the effort.

TenTen: Weapons Master. XD I like the way she attacks.

The Naruto Fan Club

The Naruto Fan Club

Got some pictures. There are a lot more where that come from. XD

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    those are cool pics.
    Yeah,the weapon master.
    So cool!
    I guess two of us are over active XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Tenten doesn't get enough love in my opinion, but she's my favourite kounichi. :)

She's like some sort of mix between Japanese and Chinese orientations, and reminds me a lot of Meilin from Cardcaptor Sakura. :\

Yeah, but everyone has their favourites, my favourite male ninja being Rock Lee. He's so hawt. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back