• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
    Years
    Alright, want a new topic how's about this

What if you where some how sucked into the Naruto world, what would you do, how would your character look like, give strength, weaknesses ect.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    oh thats easy! ^^ i would find the nearest village -hoping its Naruto and Sasuke's- then i would ask for help... cuz im like that! ^^ i would look like... hm... let me find a picture real quick! ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would be more of a Sasuke type, strong, fast etc, but I would be more kind natured, and I would look like an Anime styled me XD.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by blue-flygon
    ok we get it... he's lazy but he can fight... now new topic?? 8[

And maybe this is why we are 'fighting'!

My character would look like my character that I use in the billions of rps i'm in XD The cat one, Neko. X3 The first thing I would do is to go and look for Sasuke!!!! *dies*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    and exactly what is that supposed to mean?

oh, i have a picture of what i sook like! ^^ it looks kinda bad but thats ok! cuz i cant draw the feet...>< if you cant see it then.....forget it! ><
    The Naruto Fan Club

ok, so its a very bad pic...><

Only the Best
    Years
    I can draw good, I think the pic looks kind of cool.

Alright, let's see. I would train alot, have fun but I'd be serious when it comes to some things. Next, I would go to the ninja academy, when I finally get my head band, I would wear it the regular way or either on my arm. Next for my appearance, I would have a white and light blue shirt, and wear a jacket, and have blue jean pants.(Well I think that's about it.)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    For me I think I'd act the same way I act now. Which can be friendly, happy, lazy and sometimes serious. As fa as my looks go I don't know I'll probably have to make an image but I'll post it when I can.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Sure you can draw it I look forward to seeing your pictures as always.

welcome to the cllub Lord Espeon

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I like the drawing alot!^^ Anyway, I have topic. What do you think will happen at the very end of the series?

Only the Best
    Years
    blue flygon said:
    i drew a pic of Kay in Naruto. here it is! ^^

The Naruto Fan Club

like i said, i cant draw the feet...><

That looks nice. I wish I had one of thoughs scanners or something so I could show one of my drawings...

Akio123 said:
    I like the drawing alot!^^ Anyway, I have topic. What do you think will happen at the very end of the series?

Hmm....I don't really know......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back