• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Easy question..Temari is a female Kunoichi from the sand village...she becomes a chunnin and is Shikamarus lover(some say) I can't give you spoilers though

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
  • oooh thats tamari yeah i wach the series i guess i was tired and couldnt think or somthing

its weird how obolisk cun said that she was a creepy fan using wind freak and then iruka sakanas favorite girl on naruto is temari.

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
  • i think its kind of weird that those three moons just pop out of no where.but it is a pretty good move how she does that disappearing thing.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Karasuma said:
    I'm curious at how you will make Temaries Fan...better make it big and comfy so that you can sit in it.
    I'm not really sure how I'll make that... but on cosplay.com alot of people have so I hope I can too! Otherwise I'll have to request one on a cosplay making site, but that's too expensive. Or maybe I'm just being picky XD

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Iruka_Sakana said:
    I'm not really sure how I'll make that... but on cosplay.com alot of people have so I hope I can too! Otherwise I'll have to request one on a cosplay making site, but that's too expensive. Or maybe I'm just being picky XD
    yeah buying cosplaying outfits is way too expensive I found and itachi costume $120

Emii

Years
  • You're right, the place I went didn't even have a Temari one, and ordering it would be about $150, so I'm better off finding fabric and someone who can sew. ^^;

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • Yo its me im back. sorry i have not been in touch i been busy with naruto vs bleach if yall remeber me i gave yall the nba thing for naruto mugen. I hoped yall like and i might give yall the update if yall be good

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I have a question about joining.

Naruto has just started showing for me and it instantly it became my most liked thing alongside pokemon. I just wanted to know if I'd hear things(spoilers etc.) about the show if I joined?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • MUSION said:
    I have a question about joining.

Naruto has just started showing for me and it instantly it became my most liked thing alongside pokemon. I just wanted to know if I'd hear things(spoilers etc.) about the show if I joined?
    we usaualy do discuss the jap version so I'd say yes.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Kay11190 said:
    and he already said the move would have something to do with wind.Either way I can't wait to see it, it should be awesome

Relating to this, have you guys played the PS2 Naruto Game...? I think it was called Naruto: Grand Ninja or something in english but it's jap and is part 3 or 4... I dun remember which cuz my uncle has it and his bum arse won't let me borrow it...
    Well... the Yondaime moves totally fast like teleporting as his other name says "The Yellow Flash".... Naruto probably might end up like him but even faster..... Gehehehhe... That would be cool to super teleport...

punkhobbitqueen-- and Hinata is also my favorite character together with Naruto... like the pair they are suppose to be...... but unfortunately Naruto's big head has yet to see this XD Wotta dolt...

Emii

Years
  • I haven't played it, but I watched my friends play it. I think it's called Ultimate Ninja, but that doesn't really matter. The same friend said the Gamecube Naruto game sucks. XD I;d get the PS2 one, but only my brother has a PS2 and he always is using it.. grr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back