• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
  • hello, could I join? I can tell you I'm not as "up to speed" on the Japanese anime( I'm waiting for ep 47 in the english anime), I do know a bit about the stuff that happens in the later episodes though.

Pmasta397

aka DA PARADOX
    Years
  • sup yall i love naruto a lot and like the guy above me i might not be as up to speed but i know a good bit about naruto. So can i join this club?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Clash of Ninja is supposed to be out for the gamecube this October so I'm gonna have to pre-order it because I feel it's going to be a hot seller.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I can't wait for that game to come out, Hinata is in it, YAY! (I also can't wait to kick Neji's ass with her as well >D)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I haven't posted here in ages.

Anyways, have you all heard that Kakashi Gaiden is going to start on epi 200? Which would mean only 3 more filler eps. Hopefully, it is right this time.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • My last option is that they may finish the fillers when this seasons over and have new episodes continuing what they left off with the new season.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well the titles look promising, so, if they are real, Kakashi Gaiden will start on ep 200.

EDIT: Kakashi Gaiden is not starting on ep 200 if ANN's episode titles are correct.. and if so, it's another dang false alarm.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Well the titles look promising, so, if they are real, Kakashi Gaiden will start on ep 200.

EDIT: Kakashi Gaiden is not starting on ep 200 if ANN's episode titles are correct.. and if so, it's another dang false alarm.

Kakashi Gaiden is about 3 episodes right Renji if I'm correct?

So after Gaiden, we will begin with the anime as naruto coming back from training.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Kakashi Gaiden is about 3 episodes right Renji if I'm correct?

So after Gaiden, we will begin with the anime as naruto coming back from training.
    Kakashi Gaiden is 5 episodes, and yes, Naruto part 2 would be after it, but I don't know what ep Kakashi Gaiden is going to start at yet anyway.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Kakashi Gaiden is 5 episodes, and yes, Naruto part 2 would be after it, but I don't know what ep Kakashi Gaiden is going to start at yet anyway.

Well I can't say that I'm glad yet because this could be a false alarm like how they said the fillers where going to end in episode 190. Though I'm thinking that Kakshi gaiden may be showed by the last episodes of this last season and start fresh with the next chapter in the next season.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • But Naruto is on ep 198, and they aren't gonna finish for atleast 4 more eps, because the titles sound nothing like Kakashi Gaiden titles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back