• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Anywho, I'll take a dare I guess. I've had enough girl dares in the past, so please, no more >>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can I assign lots of dares at once? xD;

Alana said:
    I'm done with my last dare. Now I'm ready for something fresh.
    Hi! =3; I dare you to end all of your posts in this: ! The exclamation mark. xD;

Sassydoll76 said:
    ahahha ill take another dare but go easy on me >.<
    Hi! xD; I dare you to put this smiliey: >=) in the end of every post. xD;

Daiaki said:
    God, what am I doing in here? XD
    Anywho, I'll take a dare I guess. I've had enough girl dares in the past, so please, no more >>
    Hi! =D; Well, I dare you to put this paranoid smiley in the end of every one of your posts. xD; -> :paranoid:

Anyone wanna dare me? xD;;;

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alright I dare you to type Pretty Pony at the end of all your posts. Hehe. Oh and how long is my dare going to last? I'm a big RPer and I know I won't remember to put it on the end of ALL my posts!

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Same here, I don't want to do this over a week. xD

Pretty Pony~

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    lol i'll dare you something not so easy, and not so hard, and not so long Miyu-chan ^_^ how about put a silly pic of Billie Joe, and have it say undernethe, "Billie climbed a Tre' and took out his Mike and sang to all the American Idiots out there who live in a Bualivard of broken dreams" in big red letters, only for three days ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I dare Daiaki to be a girl on PC, with avy/sig changes, but that's not all. He has to act like a girl on PC, and one that's two or three years younger than him, for one week. Being more specific, modled after his pair.

I'm up for dares, but I can't accept gender change ones, as much as I want to, my pair gets upset when I do.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back